Username Free Up Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Games ✔︎

Official Terrarian
I believe the staff should delete abandoned account (Inactive for 3 months+ without notice) and Free Up usernames.

This means if an account hasn't been logged into for the past 3 months, their username will be freed up. But if they give a notice such as "IM GOING ON VACATION FOR A WHILE" Or "IM TAKING A 4 MONTH HIATUS" Then their username wont be freed up.

But if they are gone longer than they have stated, or they don't update their account, their name will be freed up.

Example: "IM GONNA BE ON HIATUS FOR 3 MONTHS" ...7 months later no activity. They probably just said that so they wouldn't get deleted, so if they don't update, they will be freed up.

Moved to Forum Help and Feedback.

This is a hard no on this from me personally, sometimes life comes up and you have to take a break from the forum for a few months without notice. It also seems like too minor of an issue to deal with so harshly.

Moved to Forum Help and Feedback.

This is a hard no on this from me personally, sometimes life comes up and you have to take a break from the forum for a few months without notice. It also seems like too minor of an issue to deal with so harshly.
I see your point.

This is a very hard "NO." vote from me as well. I do not think this would be good in any way. In fact, I think it would be harmful to the user base in general.

Our users will feel that they are not appreciated or wanted for being away from Terraria for only a few months. We don't even have a patch every 3 months, many users don't have reasons to come talk about the game if there isn't new content; they come to discuss new stuff before it is added to the wiki, then leave.

This is a very hard "NO." vote from me as well. I do not think this would be good in any way. In fact, I think it would be harmful to the user base in general. Our users will feel that they are not appreciated or wanted.
Requesting lock, I see your drift now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom