tModLoader [v0.7]GMod:The Grazodia mod! Boss Update!

What is your opinion about this mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doctor Moonbad

Skeletron Prime
Hi, this was the last thread about Grazodia that I did back then, so it probably contains horrible English all over the place. Please notice that the mod is not being updated anymore, but can return in the future.
But don't be sad. You can check my other mods, D-Mode and Modular (WIP).

2082-281.png

GMod, The Grazodia Mod, for TModloader v0.9.0.3 Status : Active
This is the permanent thread now*.

*Only the updates news will change.
First, thanks to Raii Ichi and my friend [ZUPA]-WinExcess with the help.

This mod adds Weapons based on useless items, like silt, slush, grass, ocean things, weak bars, and a lot more.
Of Course: You will create better bars with the old ones, and will need a bit of grinding to do that. (Constantly balanced.)
Some weapons have their own way of using, so you better learn and be prepared to then.

Now, this Mod currently adds( in a modest way):

+ 16 Buffs and Debuffs!
+ 6 Tiles!
+ 7 NPCs!
+ 133 Items!
+ 2 New Random Generated Ores!

ACTUAL Update for now: v8.0

Download it here and drag/drop in your MODS FOLDER!
(Don't forget to load it!) :

CLICK ME, to mostly encourage the Modder (Me :D).
New rule: When the mod value reaches 10$ (9.41$ nowadays)

Adfly add-short system will be removed, a optional adfly link will be created for those who want more content.

NOW, This mod HAVE a small WIKI PAGE:

But you should use Cheat Sheet Mod to see the recipes.

http://grazodia-mod.wikia.com/wiki/Grazodia_Mod_Wikia
If you are a very gentle person and have nothing to do with your life and PC right now, please go in the wiki and add some stuff, thank you very much.

The Wiki already have 21 pages !
Many of the pages has been edited by fans! Thank you!

Also much thanks to jopojelly , flashkirby99 and gorateron.

Any bug or problems related to the mod, tell me in comment session below.

Know Problems :
* Practically, the the boss is very bugged.

Last edited:
Where would the magic Doritos be found? I ask because I don't want to be fumbling around for 3 hours trying to find out :D

So, I'm having a problem. When I launch the game with the mod installed, it will always crash, no error logs or anything. Just a straight crash to desktop.

Are you using any other mods?
[DOUBLEPOST=1453123730,1453123685][/DOUBLEPOST]i'll put gmod.enabled to download.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453123848][/DOUBLEPOST]put it in the mods folder and see what happens.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453123967][/DOUBLEPOST]
So, I'm having a problem. When I launch the game with the mod installed, it will always crash, no error logs or anything. Just a straight crash to desktop.
Can you please print screen the error?

1. No, just Grazodia.

2. I do put it in mods folder, its what makes it crash.

3. The Error is "Terraria has stopped working, the program will now shut down".

Looks cool, will try it out.
Can you make zombie yetis only spawn rarely in the snow. I am seeing a lot of them near my towns
How do I get terra souls?

Last edited:
terra souls in made in the grazin table, using 150 dirt and 4 fallen starts.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453379467,1453379297][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks cool, will try it out.
Can you make zombie yetis only spawn rarely in the snow. I am seeing a lot of them near my towns
How do I get terra souls?
zombie yetis are not so rare,(in this next update), but this verion you are using i supose they would find you 3 or 6 times per night.

terra souls in made in the grazin table, using 150 dirt and 4 fallen starts.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453379467,1453379297][/DOUBLEPOST]
zombie yetis are not so rare,(in this next update), but this verion you are using i supose they would find you 3 or 6 times per night.
I did find around that amount. They just seem really tough.

Hey, nice internet themed mod, with illuminati and crap... ayy lmao

Anyway, how do you make boomerangs?

Also make the Illuminati drop a spellbook that shoots illuminati triangles

Hey, nice internet themed mod, with illuminati and crap... ayy lmao

Anyway, how do you make boomerangs?

Also make the Illuminati drop a spellbook that shoots illuminati triangles

Boomerang is not the weapon it self, it is an item that shoots a boomerang style projectile, in that case, the saw, aiType must be a boomerang type, and style must to be 3. To make it spins like my saw, program the ai() to increase the rotation += 1, and if you want, the particles are made doing a new dust:

Code:
Dust.NewDust(Vector + velocity, weigh, height, mod.DustType("Your Dust"), projectile.oldVelocity.X * Xf , projectile.oldVelocity.Y * Xf);

Can you add a list of current items added to the mod to the OP? I want to atleast look up how to craft these things

Can't you buff the dagger? It hasn't already have a auto attack,and it's attack is kinda low i think,i can't even slay mobs =D
edit: I can't make boss stuff(doritos) i downloaded on mod browser am i using an old version?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom