tModLoader [v0.7]GMod:The Grazodia mod! Boss Update!

What is your opinion about this mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Soul Dagger should have lower speed and autoswing or the insane speed becomes obsolete. Also the Shadowlight tome doesnt work

Last edited:
The Soul Dagger should have lower speed and autoswing or the insane speed becomes obsolete. Also the Shadowlight tome doesnt work
THANKS! i resolved it.
[doublepost=1459377801,1459377519][/doublepost]
I'll do a custom projectile soon, for now, the range cast is a little desasjusted.

Please refrain from pedantically correcting other people's grammar, it is rude and off-topic.
I'm not trying to be rude. It is a learning from your mistakes experience, and this one was more so a joke referencing the fact that teachers often correct people that way even when it is correct. Whatever you say, though.
[doublepost=1461060970,1461060906][/doublepost]
didnt mean to be annoying sorry...............
you were not annoying. It was just a joke.

is going to be for v.0.8 soon?
HEY GUYS!
Sorry for the another loooonnnnng wait.
I'll update as quickly as possible with the features.You know, I had some 5 milion tests in those lasts 2 weeks, lets get back to action.
SPOILER:

I finally discoveried how to do a vortex-lightning weapon, and will a be a weapon that shoots it too.

What is the Tech Table and how do you get it? I want to craft Masterpiece but theres no info on how to obtain the Tech Table on the wiki.

Back
Top Bottom