tModLoader [v0.7]GMod:The Grazodia mod! Boss Update!

What is your opinion about this mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well idk but I wouldn't download this mod until it's balanced the yetis are to hard you should remove them and the crafting recipes are the worst ones iv seen in a mod almost EVERYTHING in this mod in made of dirt,mud,start,clay,sand,and ice

So? I don't find it useless to have the Grazodia Sword made out of Dirt, Ice etc. I mean you need alot of Dirt but who cares? The first layer of the World is Dirt so it isn't THAT hard to get it

So? I don't find it useless to have the Grazodia Sword made out of Dirt, Ice etc. I mean you need alot of Dirt but who cares? The first layer of the World is Dirt so it isn't THAT hard to get it
That's EXACTLY my point there's no creativity in it and the yetis need to be removed or made for hardmode and its to easy you shouldn't be able to make a 150 dmg sword from DIRT

I cant get Magic Doritos at all, nor can I cheat them in, i had all the required items and yet the crafting recipe isn't even there.
Yes I am using the true version.

That's EXACTLY my point there's no creativity in it and the yetis need to be removed or made for hardmode and its to easy you shouldn't be able to make a 150 dmg sword from DIRT
you need a broken hero blade and 10 of each hardmode bar to make the 150 dmg sword. the best sword that you can make without tons of the hardmode bars is 40 damage and requires over 50 stars, blocks from most biomes including clouds and copper/tin, iron/lead and Silver/tungsten -ore. it took me 3 - 4 hours, at least, to make in expert. this is not a cheap way to get overpowered equipment. it is an original idea that makes you grind a ton to get good stuff.

you need a broken hero blade and 10 of each hardmode bar to make the 150 dmg sword. the best sword that you can make without tons of the hardmode bars is 40 damage and requires over 50 stars, blocks from most biomes including clouds and copper/tin, iron/lead and Silver/tungsten -ore. it took me 3 - 4 hours, at least, to make in expert. this is not a cheap way to get overpowered equipment. it is an original idea that makes you grind a ton to get good stuff.
Well some parts of it make sense but there's no creativity in the recipes like 200 dirt just has no creativity it ruins the game for me because of how broken the mod is I think the recipient should change and please don't start an argument this is what I think they should change and also Yetis should be smaller and ONLY spawn in hardmode because of how hard they can be to kill early game even in normal mode they are hard this mod seems to much like the more wings mod to me COMPLETLY ruins they game with the stuff in it that's how I feel about this mod

Well some parts of it make sense but there's no creativity in the recipes like 200 dirt just has no creativity it ruins the game for me because of how broken the mod is I think the recipient should change and please don't start an argument this is what I think they should change and also Yetis should be smaller and ONLY spawn in hardmode because of how hard they can be to kill early game even in normal mode they are hard this mod seems to much like the more wings mod to me COMPLETLY ruins they game with the stuff in it that's how I feel about this mod
the creative thing of the mod is that most of the items is made from trash like dirt. yetis are easier to kill than most hell monsters and it is a quite rare monster. if you dont like the mod then thats it. dont tell him to change the mod completely to make 1 person happy. i am not hating on mods i personally dont enjoy because i know that some people does enjoy those mods.

the creative thing of the mod is that most of the items is made from trash like dirt. yetis are easier to kill than most hell monsters and it is a quite rare monster. if you dont like the mod then thats it. dont tell him to change the mod completely to make 1 person happy. i am not hating on mods i personally dont enjoy because i know that some people does enjoy those mods.
I don't think there's anything creative about making items out of dirt and mud but don't argue please criticism helps the mod devs know what they should do better so don't argue please

I don't think there's anything creative about making items out of dirt and mud but don't argue please criticism helps the mod devs know what they should do better so don't argue please
criticism is fine, but the problem is that you dont like the thing that started this mod. when the mod were on the WIP section it clearly stated "making weapons out of trash" so if you can find some trash that is creative just say that. constructive criticism is useful, but saying that you dont like the mod with the explanation "not creative enough" when it is the only mod which makes weapons out of almost useless material just doesnt fit well.

Changes:

#Terra Soul recipe changed of 4 to 3 fallen stars and 140 dirt.

#Grazin bar now takes 1 more grazin metal stope to be done.

#Damage stealer sword now takes 1 less razin bar to be done.

#Cloud sword now have 16 damage.

#Clone sword copys foes full damage.

#Bank Breaker now does 63 damage and inflics ichor for 5 more ticks.

#Thunder sword now does 24 damage.

#Summon sword now do critical strikes.

#Reduced sand blade lv2 fire debuff tick by 5.

#Sawmerangs now does 64 damage, have 2% more crit and is needed 1 more razin bar.

#added 4% crit chance to the OLopper.

#Reduced Grass blade l2 debuff cooldown by 5 ticks.

#Reduced grazodia sword(HERO) to 91.

#Reduced Deaths Reaper damage by 3.

#Doritos can now be crafted.

#Zombie Yeti now has 160 health, but his defence is rized by 1 and his reward is rized by 20 copper.

Do I have to re-download it via dropbox? Because in the Mod-Browser (In-Game) it isn't in the "Update" section

Thanks for updating the mod! Because i really wanted to play tmodloader with the mod! :)

I cant be the only one who thinks this mod is quite childish...
[DOUBLEPOST=1457488532,1457488455][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, could you let me edit the thread? I could fix some major grammatical errors.

Ender, I can agree with that too. Alongside the fact that the mod seems really unbalanced.

But hey, it has a good concept actually; creating good items from useless materials, but that can be changed to something like:

True copper shortsword idea, making a useless item into something useful For a set amount of time, it also preserves the item from the start.

Making the pwnhammer into a faster hammer with a few hallowed bars and souls of might.

Turning the Gungnir into a long, high-knockback, post-plantera spear with a few chlorophyte bars, ectoplasm, and a broken hero sword.

Upgrading the terra blade to a 170 damage sword by adding luminite bars, and several celestial fragments and terra souls to make a "composite" terra blade

Just to take text from the OP:

"This mod adds Weapons based on useless items, like silt,slush and even grass."

First off, what about a gun that fires the projectile versions of silt and slush, making them piercing ammo that can kill several bosses early on. Much like the snowball cannon firing snowballs as ammo. It'd deal slightly more although since the ammo isn't as common. It'd be much like a sand gun but stronger and has a shorter area of range.

Dirt can be used, in conjuction with terra souls, dirt rod, and fallen stars- to make a rod that fires dirt projectiles. It'd make a great post-EoC weapon although.

Terra souls can be used as a base material for any dirt-based item.

Back to the dirt items, you should implement a Dirthrower, which would be made from a flamethrower, terra souls, a large amount of dirt blocks, and 10 souls of might. It would constantly spew dirt projectiles that deal constant damage. Much like the sandstorm from avalon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom