V1.4.1.2 Keybrand sparkle and sprite issue with Mana Cloak and Gelatinous Pillion.

person3879

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
GOG
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Linux Other
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hi there, I have found some issues with Terraria V1.4.1.2. I do not get the keybrand sparkle upon striking an enemy contrary to what is displayed on the wiki. I also have a sprite issue with the Mana Cloak and the Gelatinous Pillion.
bug.png

Lol! 😀 I am actually not sure why I was wearing multiple capes. However, this is more than likely the source of the Gelatinous Pillion sprite issue.
Yeah, for a while I had the Star Cloak on while I had wings showing for a while. did taking one off fix it?
Also, please use the forum emojis. They look a lot better. ;)

Yeah, for a while I had the Star Cloak on while I had wings showing for a while. did taking one off fix it?
Also, please use the forum emojis. They look a lot better. ;)

I tried taking off both of my capes and mounting my Gelatinous Pillion. The Prince Cape worked fine however, there seems to be an issue with the Mana Cloak's sprite with the Gelatinous Pillion. As far as the Keybrand goes, I know it took until 1.4.1 to get the Zenith's air slice effect to be visible. I imagine the devs will be fixing the Keybrand soon if they are not already working on fixing it.

Maybe the fire gauntlet had something to do with no effect? The flame particles may have overridden the effect.
I just tested swinging the Keybrand without my Fire Gauntlet. No luck with the sparkles. Honestly, the sparkles not showing up is not that big of a deal. Its a very minor issue.

Back
Top Bottom