tModLoader Vaim [W.I.P MOD]

mod thing said to make a thread so here it is
planning on adding a bunch of items and weapons later on but I'm really new

This mod currently adds three items.
any constructive criticism would be great

github repository

• items[/ATTACH]
    [*]The Moon 40% Increased throwing damage, velocity and all weapons inflict celled debuff
    moonthrower.png
    [*]A Rock 5% Increased throwing damage and velocity
    rockthrower.png
    [*]uzi guy ahahah 458 ranged damage, 2 usetime, 2 knockback
    [*]biggun.png

Last edited:
So, for starters, the sprites don't seem to be in 2x2 (4 pixels of the same exact color in a square that represents a 2x2 pixel), which is a requirement for terraria sprites. The best way to do this is to sprite in 1x1, and resize by 200%. Secondly, the sprites are hardly shaded at all, and they have no outline, which should be significantly darker than all the other shades. the uzi is over-the-top powerful, but if that's what you're looking for, ok. The "throwing weapons" shouldn't have the trail behind them, and should have damage listed. If they are accessories, please specify, and they still don't need the trail.

So, for starters, the sprites don't seem to be in 2x2 (4 pixels of the same exact color in a square that represents a 2x2 pixel), which is a requirement for terraria sprites. The best way to do this is to sprite in 1x1, and resize by 200%. Secondly, the sprites are hardly shaded at all, and they have no outline, which should be significantly darker than all the other shades. the uzi is over-the-top powerful, but if that's what you're looking for, ok. The "throwing weapons" shouldn't have the trail behind them, and should have damage listed. If they are accessories, please specify, and they still don't need the trail.
Thanks , I know the uzi is overpowered i am going to nerf it and ill work on the sprites. I'm very new so that's why everything is garbage

Back
Top Bottom