Mobile Valentine's Day Event Guide

Shmendan

Steampunker
This will be part 1 in my Terraria Mobile Seasonal Events guides!

For the whole month of February, starting on February 1st, there is a mobile exclusive event titled "Valentine's Day". It is based on the real life valentines day on February 14th. The event can also be triggered if you set your date to February because Terraria is not internet based. During Valentines Day, the Merchant NPC will sell Heart Arrows for 50 copper coins. It does 4 ranged damage and a sell value of 10 copper coins. It inflicts the "stunned" debuff which causes any enemy, including bosses to be frozen for 1.5 seconds. If you hit one of the wall of flesh's eyes, it will freeze the entire wall, making heart arrows very useful for fighting the wall of flesh. It is not useful on worm-type enemies such as wyverns as it will only freeze one segment of it's body. Another cool feature is if you shoot the queen bee with a heart arrow, it will
permanently make her move slower, down to 5 blocks per second. The tooltip says "Paralysed by love" Finally, valentines arrows have a chance to spawn in Heart Shrines in snow biomes if the world was created during valentine's day.

Next up, we got the Valentine ring which can be bought from the merchant for 1 gold coin and sold for 20 silver coins during the event. It's rarity is white (tier 0). The Valentine ring increases live regen by 50% and also increases jump height. However, it will only work if picked up when thrown by another player or if thrown at the ground and picked up again, hence the tooltip "Give it to someone special!". The Valentine Ring does not stack with Shiny Red Balloon or Cloud in a Balloon. The Valentine ring, just like the heart arrow, can also be found in Heart Shrines if the world was created during valentine's day.

Finally, we got the Broken Heart Crystal. It has a 1/12 chance of being dropped from mining gems during the event. It's rarity is orange (Tier 3) and summons a pet cupid when used. The use time of the item is 20 (very fast) and if used again, the cupid will disappear. A tip to easily aquire the crystal is to break and place gems until you get one. The cupid will fly around you and provide light, but won't attack enemies. It's tooltip says "Summons a pet Cupid".

Also, NPC's seem to have hearts floating above their head during valentine's day.

Thanks for reading and have a good day!

I like the idea though. Although try putting in some information that you have found by testing or something the Wiki missed. That will be nice.

Heart arrows.... Never even used it once,if i werebto use it i would only use frostburn armor with it and go rekt DG,it really is useless unless your fighting DG.

Back
Top Bottom