tModLoader Valiant (W.I.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkenCat

Official Terrarian
Welcome to the Valiant mod's TCF thread
icon.png

Valiant is a content mod that i have been working on for some time
This mod aims to expand Terraria with more unique/fun Items, NPCs and boss fights. While still keep the original game style

Items highlight
Weapon1.gif

Weaponice.gif

Weapon2.gif

Boss Fights Screenshot
Capture 2020-12-14 14_51_51.png

Lich.png

Capture 2020-12-14 14_46_02.png

Special Thanks to
Relogic and the team for creating terraria
Tmodloader team for creating a tmodloader
@Manzello for helping me with spritting
Discord link : Join the Valiant Mod Discord Server!
This mod is still heavily W.I.P and I'm currently the only member of the team so don't expect for something that too flashy

Last edited:
I can understand you about only member of the team. Well, good luck on coding and spriting your ideas! Please show them if possible.

I can understand you about only member of the team. Well, good luck on coding and spriting your ideas! Please show them if possible.
Thank you for your kind words, here is some sprite that have been finished as you request
Sprite.png
Please note that this is still in a very early state so most sprite in the mod is just recolour for now

Thank you for your kind words, here is some sprite that have been finished as you request
Please note that this is still in a very early state so most sprite in the mod is just recolour for now
I can note that. In my mod for example everything has only placeholders as sprites or ultra-bad sprites of my friends...

Again sorry for being inactive

I have been working on this project for about 2 month now

Sure go ahead

Also here is some newest items highlight:D
1. somewhat magic missile with a lot of dust
2. OM NUM NUM (cool dashing minion)
3. interesting rotating projectile with A LOT OF dust, like it. what formula? just set radius to 3 idk and here we go? lol

sorry about being inactive - np
was developing bosses hard? did you use other sources like Polarities?
asking as a coder

did you use other sources like Polarities?
I only take inspiration from Polarities and other boss from different mod to build some of the boss attack pattern. This is the reason why some of the attack feel similar but also keeping vanilla feel. As for the code, I kinda goes back to some old tconfig mod or digging through Terraria source code and build base on it but with a lot of change and heavily code clean up to make it runnable with Tmodloader (This is only apply to one boss and all other Boss/enemies code is write from scratch)
(Sorry if this sound aggressive for some reason)

asking as a coder
Sure, i would love to have some help to build this project

Here, I tried respriting the summoning weapon. I don't really know what it was but it looked like some grumpy fish to me.
summonfish.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
i just realized how weird it looked so i removed that horn thing it had

Last edited:
also i resprited (mostly recolored) the fungus boss
View attachment 303173 compared to View attachment 303174View attachment 303185
Holy :red:, those sprites are awsome. It already looks a thousand time better than mine, big thanks for your work<3
EDIT: Here is every sprite inside the mod if you want to help

Attachments

• Sprite.zip
    82 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom