Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I HATE IT!!!!!

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Fall off a cliff

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Mr Vampire

Steampunker
There has been two moon events, but no sun events. So may I present to you....

The Vampire Sun

The Event Summoner

Trophy of the Vampires
Crafting: 15x Hallowed Bars, 15x Demonite Bars
Used During a Solar Eclipse to start a "Vampire Sun"

ENEMIES

Vampire (The Normal Terrarian Vampire)

Vampire Bat
HP: 500
Attacks Flaps wings at user, Deals 100 Base Damage
Drops: 8-15 Silver Coins %100, Vampire Vanity 1% Drop Chance

Vampire Cat

HP: 50
Attacks: Races around your screen and Bites user for 30 Damage
Drops: 1 Gold Coin 100%, Play Toy 0.1% Drop, Deals 95 Damage and costs 8 mana, Red String Summons a Vampire Cat pet.

Chattering Fangs
HP:750
Attacks: 50Damage it shoots teeth at you.
Drops: 50-100 Silver Coins 100%, 10-20 Chattering Teeth 99Damage Throw-able 50%

Vampire Gamer
HP:500
Attack: 150 Damage (Throws Xbox/PS Controllers at you).
Drops: 2 Gold Coins 100%, NOTHING, A flail with a laptop for the flail (Base Damage 65 DMG) 25%, 3-5 Cables (Gives 50Health and Give Buff Swift, Spelunker and Iron Skin for 30M) 50%

Flying Cape
HP: 1337
Attacks: None
Drops: 10 Silver Coins 100%, Cape, A Black Cape Vanity Item 100%, 2-5 Soul of Blood 25%

Count
HP:1500
Attacks: Attack in bat form / 75Damage - Attack in Normal Form (Bites User and steals 50% of Damage dealt 100Damage)
Drops: 15 Gold Coins 100%, Translavania Twist (A Bow) Shoots 3 Arrows per shot dealing 45 Damage each,20-30 Soul of Blood 25%

The Count's Assistant
HP:50
Attacks: Throws Blood at you for 30 Damage
Drops: 50 Silver Coins 100%, Bloodied Pen 50x Damage (A Ranged Gun) It Shoots a Black Bullet (That looks like Ink), 2-5 Soul of Blood 25%

there are 5 Waves but it ENDS on the 5th wave or when you die.
Vampire
Vampire Bat
Vampire Cat
Vampire
Vampire Bat
Vampire Cat
Chattering Fangs
Vampire Gamer

Vampire Bat
Vampire Cat
Chattering Fangs
Vampire Gamer
Flying Cape

Vampire Cat
Chattering Fangs
Vampire Gamer
Flying Cape
Count
The Count's Assistant

VAMPYR
HP: 9,999
Attacks: ALL OF THE OTHER VAMPIRES ATTACKS
Drops: 100% Vampires Bane (Vampire Summoner Weapon)

When the event is on using the "Stake Launcher" Gives you the Cursed Debuff for 5Seconds Once Used

Thanks
Please leave Feedback.

Last edited:
I can't tell if you're using a lack of grammar to express your excitement or express your lack of grammatical skills...

1) Most things here are underpowered.

2) I'm not entirely sure you understand how the Frost/Pumpkin moons work. Its not based on "kill x of these y of that", each kill gives you a certain amount of points, more points for harder enemies. Once you hit a certain amount of points you move onto the next wave (points aren't displayed)

3) Vampire Slayer is highly illogical. I can't tell if its a human or a vampire, if its a Human, then it should be after the vampires... if its a vampire, then they are quite literally wielding the one weapon they should NOT BE WIELDING.

4) The Gamer is basically a weaker paladin.

5) Why the hell is the sorcerer NOT USING MAGIC?

6) Why does his assistant do almost 8x more damage? And 390 damage? Seriously, thats more than Duke Fishron. I hope that was a typo.

7) The Flying cape is just stupid.

8) The Boss is overpowered. Especially if its one per player...

It would be the boss with the most HP in the game (Destroyer is currently the highest, at 80,000), with an attack that does 390 damage (The MOST you could negate with absolute maximum defense is 61.5 damage, leaving the damage at 328.5. Also, the stakes from the Vampire Slayer would do 113.5 damage. Minimum two hits to kill a player.

9) Now that I think about it, couldn't I just take a stake launcher and pretty much beat this within two minutes?

- No Support -

Cmon, bro. If there is going to be a vampire event, at least make it so the vampires dont die. They burn in sunlight...

With the extreme lack of grammar and a formidable layout, as well as this being a 3 second idea, I'm going to have to say I have no support.

Back
Top Bottom