tAPI Vanilla Save Converter

That's not a disclaimer, that's more expected.

Making mods of quality isn't a day long process, it could take weeks, months, hell, I've been watching some modmakers for 4 years now, and they've never gone into beta, despite obvious progress being made. You taking a month to even start working on a mod is a small grain of time to wait for genius to form.

Tl; dr, Take your time, man, We've been boneless in Terraria for so long before, We can wait a few months for you now.
If he did, I never heard so, and if it's true, then his contribution is Doubled. and that WOULD be awesome.
Care to confirm, chicky?

Do you all know how this is that your talking about. Its CHICKEN BONES the great creator of mods that were really needed in Minecraft. Look him up and you will be amazed at what he has done. He is very dedicated to his work, and if he is going to do mods for terraria I would expect the same dedication as for the mods that he has done for Minecraft.

uhm... do you even know how the actual WR-CBE works? there's an input block and an output block. you insert the same number in both blocks, BAM they're linked. no color stuff.
Yes I know how it works, but you forget this is terraria. Wires are the redstone in terraria, there is also a huge difference between wires and redstone. They have different properties, for example you can create a computer in Minecraft and terraria can make a binary calculator. Wires only do one thing and that is to turn on and off, you can't create a simple repeater without the timers. I was getting to the point were making traps are hard as hell to make a really efficient one and then you try and make it more compact and that's just not going to happen. Chicken Bones is will figure a way to make it come together in the end

If he did, I never heard so, and if it's true, then his contribution is Doubled. and that WOULD be awesome.
Care to confirm, chicky?
I never really worked on Forge. I talked a lot to forge devs, I made a few suggestions, a few pull requests, and I've been around since it started, but Forge was always made and maintained by people with more experience, and a larger project scope than me.

1227840585903s.jpg

BUT! Game crashes when trying to convert the world file. Player files are converted without problems.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see other minecraft modders (who are much more experienced than I) are starting to mod terraria.

A crash log should be placed in your Worlds folder, send me this (using pastebin) and possibly your world if you can.
The problem was in the conflict with some other mods, changing the world and gameplay. As I turned them off, everything has become OK. Sorry for bothering you.

I was playing modded Terraria with some of my friends last night and one of them wanted to know of it would be possible to port a modded player(provided it doesn't have any mod items in its inventory) to vanilla. Would it be possible for you to add that capability to your mod (or make another mod to do it)? I'm no where near skilled enough to be able to do something like that myself, so that's why I ask. If you can, it would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom