tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

um,no... it does, after one hand is down, it slowly fires skulls, once both hands are down it shoots them faster...

Every freakin time I fought skeletron in vanilla expert, he did not use his skulls until both hands were destroyed.

It seems to me like you just want to argue, and I do not.

Every freakin time I fought skeletron in vanilla expert, he did not use his skulls until both hands were destroyed.

It seems to me like you just want to argue, and I do not.
re-check my post above, i put the expert skeletron AI description from the wiki there.

EDIT: just checked the notes for skeletron in the wiki, and it 100% confirms that he will start shooting skulls after one hand is down.

Last edited:
The Eater of Worlds and Brain of Cthulhu still don't have their expert abilities.

Also Skeletron activates his skull shooting phase after only destroying one hand instead of both for some reason.
I might be able to fix the BoC, but I'm not sure if I can fix the Eater of Worlds.

Found a bug with the demon heart part of the mod, right clicking anything that has a right click action gives you the 6th slot, such as items like crates or presents.

(Or in my case a mini meteorite from another mod)

It's a really game breaking bug imo

Found a bug with the demon heart part of the mod, right clicking anything that has a right click action gives you the 6th slot, such as items like crates or presents.

(Or in my case a mini meteorite from another mod)

It's a really game breaking bug imo
Oh god... I forgot to check if the player's right-clicking a Demon Heart or not.:confused: Thank you for noticing. I'll fix this shortly, too!

Okay, I just released v2.4.1 to the Mod Browser.
It should fix the Demon Heart exploit, as well as the Brain of Cthulhu.

Another bug which I think is related to the demon heart thing.

Right-Clickables(Crates, Presents, Loot Bags, etc.) aren't being consumed when I right click them.

One funny thing that I just discovered with OmniSwing is that it doesn't work too well with Magic Missile-type weapons. It just keeps shooting projectiles over and over wasting your mana, and they all gather near your cursor at the same time.

That's sorta fun but I think I'll have to fix that.

An idea for a mod, enemy expertise? Would be like boss expertise but with enemies that would normally have expert abilities(such as zombies using their arm as a weapon, or jellyfish having invincibility)

This mod could also maybe fix the Eater of Worlds not having expert AI, as I think he's not classed as a "Real Boss" hence why boss expertise does not work.

Just an idea.

An idea for a mod, enemy expertise? Would be like boss expertise but with enemies that would normally have expert abilities(such as zombies using their arm as a weapon, or jellyfish having invincibility)

This mod could also maybe fix the Eater of Worlds not having expert AI, as I think he's not classed as a "Real Boss" hence why boss expertise does not work.

Just an idea.
I actually tried doing that a while ago as a config option. The problem is, Terraria handles Expert AI for non-boss enemies in a weird way. Instead of just changing enemies' behaviour, the game spawns entirely new enemies (if you look at the Skeleton page on the wiki you'll see a lot of them have 2 IDs).

That's a problem, because I can't edit the way enemies spawn (well, I can, but that won't be easy at all).

There seems to be an incompatibility between this and some modded lootable items(The right clickables)

Imksushi's Loot Bags and Mini Meteorites and Jenosis Cosmetic Variety's Capsules aren't removed from the inventory when right clicked, I only notice this when using Boss Expertise with said mods, the items work properly without boss expertise.

There seems to be an incompatibility between this and some modded lootable items(The right clickables)

Imksushi's Loot Bags and Mini Meteorites and Jenosis Cosmetic Variety's Capsules aren't removed from the inventory when right clicked, I only notice this when using Boss Expertise with said mods, the items work properly without boss expertise.
Jewel Caskets from Legend of Terraria too.

Your mod Vanilla Tweaks is outdated, attempting to load it on the latest version of tModLoader causes this error, then disables the mod.

Code:
This mod uses an old GlobalItem.PreDrawInWorld hook
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddGlobalItem(String name, GlobalItem globalItem)
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadGlobalItem(Type type)
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
  at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Your mod Vanilla Tweaks is outdated, attempting to load it on the latest version of tModLoader causes this error, then disables the mod.

Code:
This mod uses an old GlobalItem.PreDrawInWorld hook
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddGlobalItem(String name, GlobalItem globalItem)
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadGlobalItem(Type type)
  at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
  at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
I fixed that just now.:) The new version is on the Mod Browser.

This was an old bug which has already been fixed. Update Boss Expertise to the latest version.
Note: I only tested this with vanilla right-clickables (Crates, Loot Bags etc.)

Last edited:
Just released a new tiny mod - WMITF (Which Mod Is This From?)
All it does is this:
oLvvTnJ.png

When you look at a modded item, WMITF shows the name of the mod that it came from.

Download link here or on the Mod Browser.

Also I fixed the Magic Missile issue with OmniSwing.

AWESOME! I've been waiting for something like WAILA since I started playing Modded Terraria!
[doublepost=1476495850,1476495357][/doublepost]After the 2.0 update I can actually useVanillaTweaks mod now :D YAY!

#configsftw

With boss expertise and EoW, can you not just make EoW Head, Body, and Tail shoot vile spit? Great mods!
EDIT: How do you make a forum? I am interested in making four small mods.

Back
Top Bottom