tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

Are the config file changes server or client-sided? Like if I enable the normal mode treasure bag option in Boss Expertise and I host a server, will the other players need to enable that option in their config files?

How can I get this to work? When I load my mods it says there is a problem with thorium mod and it disables the thorium mod and second time I tried the problem also happened to crystillium mod.

How can I get this to work? When I load my mods it says there is a problem with thorium mod and it disables the thorium mod and second time I tried the problem also happened to crystillium mod.

This happens all the time when I try to reload mods. It's essentially a memory leak. Just enable all mods from the menu (don't reload), restart Terraria and you should be fine.

Hey, goldenapple, your mod is outdated, because it doesn't appears on the mod browser now, and when i download it from the link, it gives me an error, so i have no choice to delete it. Can you update it? (The error includes the Boss Expertise, Dye Easy, Omni Swing and WMITF mods too, so you should update them too)

Boss expertise doesn't seem to work for 2 specific bosses in Thorium, mainly the beholder and the lich (they refuse to go into their expert phase, even though bosses like Ragnarok can do it perfectly), every other boss from there is completely fine.

Sorry for not updating my mods. I was really busy with school and such, but now that I have some free time I can finally work on my mods!
Hey, goldenapple, your mod is outdated, because it doesn't appears on the mod browser now, and when i download it from the link, it gives me an error, so i have no choice to delete it. Can you update it? (The error includes the Boss Expertise, Dye Easy, Omni Swing and WMITF mods too, so you should update them too)
Thank you for telling me. It looks like quite a bit has changed in the new tML, but it shouldn't take too long to update.

Sorry for not updating my mods. I was really busy with school and such, but now that I have some free time I can finally work on my mods!

Thank you for telling me. It looks like quite a bit has changed in the new tML, but it shouldn't take too long to update.
Thank you for telling us! Modding seems like a lot of work, but your content is amongst the best IMO, up there in my mod list with thorium.
Don't stop doing what you do :happy:

Thanks to you, GoldenApple, for updating these tiny awesome mods! Have a nice day from my part! :D:dryadgrin::merchantgrin::nursegrin:~:D`:D

Last edited:
Hi, I just started using mods a few days ago and I have to say, Which Mod Is This From? is a terribly good idea. One thing I like to do is model armor on mannequins, but for instance, I found some Tremor armor to be glitchy with the mannequins, so having Which Mod Is This From? tell me if a piece of armor is from said mod, is really convenient. Thanks for the hard work.

Back
Top Bottom