tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

might I suggest some things?

first, alternate(additional) crafting recipes for fishing potions. the potions are good, but fishing is really annoying.
speaking of fishing, crates need a nerf so you can't get full titanium armor right after WOF.
dayblooms should have a black center during solar eclipses.
all DOT effects should last longer and deal slightly more damage, especially cursed flames(no changes when applied to the player).
umbrellas should prevent taking rain damage from angry nimbuses.
philosophers stone and charm of myths should reduce potion sickness to 35 seconds rather than 45, as they kind of suck right now.

The update to tML v0.8 is done! Along with some other features:
  • Skull, Fish Bowl and SWAT Helmet now give you defense instead of being just vanity.
    • SWAT Helmet gives additional ranged damage boosts (same as Shroomite headpieces, but for all weapons).
      • It's doesn't count towards the Shroomite armor set bonus though.
    • Skull's texture is now flipped horizontally (which should work with texture packs and such).
    • Side note: you still drown while wearing the Bowl.
  • Removed the Shadow Orb lighting up with Spelunker/Metal Detector feature. It's kinda useless because they have a rather bright glow.

suggestion, maybe change the dashing feature of items to holding down a/d, it's a bit of a pain to press it twice while moving

v1.3 is out now!
  • Updated to tModLoader v0.8.1.2
  • All coin recipes (e.g. 1 Silver to 100 Copper etc.) are now always at the end of the recipe list. Which means that in the crafting menu they now show up AFTER all recipes from other mods (or at least most of them).
  • Gold critters now drop 2 gold when killed (you can still catch them and sell them for 10 gold though).
  • Rain Armor now has a set bonus of 1 defense and it protects you from the worst debuff in all of Terraria - the Wet debuff.
And in v1.3.1 I fixed a typo ("defence" -> "defense"... I always mess that up:mad:)
hmm needs all weapons auto swings... this may take a while but..
As I mentioned in the other thread, I'll make that a separate mod because it's kinda OP in my opinion. And it shouldn't take long at all.

Will you be updating this mod? I think it's a great idea to change the basic elements of the game to be better instead of adding millions of new ones. :happy:

Just added another mod to this thread: Omni Swing! (@Froddy Saxobear)
It makes literally everything in the game auto-swing/auto-shoot. And it's compatible with items from other tML mods too.

Download here or through the in-game Mod Browser.

I didn't feel like making a separate thread just for this tiny mod, so instead I put it into this thread. I'll rename it soon.

Okay, now some ideas to be implemented in Tweaks mod:
- please nerf those damn fetid baghnakhs, they are literally giving me some mental illness. :redspin:
- nerf worm scarf (from expert mode EoW), 'couse it's VERY strong, much stronger than it's crimson counterpart and it's very helpful even in the endgame, while EoW is probably the easiest boss in the game. I feel like 5%-8% dmg reduction would be good.
- maybe change Guardian Shield back into Cobalt Shield, but make a Palladium counterpart? I mean, you would get Cobalt Shield from the dungeon, but both Cobalt and Palladium ones would be possible to be made? Like from 5 souls of might, 15 Cobalt/Palladium bars and some gold bars maybe?

Okay, now some ideas to be implemented in Tweaks mod:
- please nerf those damn fetid baghnakhs, they are literally giving me some mental illness. :redspin:
- nerf worm scarf (from expert mode EoW), 'couse it's VERY strong, much stronger than it's crimson counterpart and it's very helpful even in the endgame, while EoW is probably the easiest boss in the game. I feel like 5%-8% dmg reduction would be good.
- maybe change Guardian Shield back into Cobalt Shield, but make a Palladium counterpart? I mean, you would get Cobalt Shield from the dungeon, but both Cobalt and Palladium ones would be possible to be made? Like from 5 souls of might, 15 Cobalt/Palladium bars and some gold bars maybe?
The thing is, I've literally never used Fetid Baghnakhs, so I have no idea how powerful they are and if they need a nerf in my opinion or not. And I haven't played that a whole lot of Expert Mode either.
As for the Cobalt Shield, I don't think it needs a Hardmode recipe since it's already obtainable in the Dungeon much earlier in the game. And I can't generate a Palladium Shield in a Dungeon chest because IIRC the Hardmode ores aren't determined until the player smashes at least one Altar. So I'll leave the Guardian Shield as it is.

The thing is, I've literally never used Fetid Baghnakhs, so I have no idea how powerful they are and if they need a nerf in my opinion or not. And I haven't played that a whole lot of Expert Mode either.
As for the Cobalt Shield, I don't think it needs a Hardmode recipe since it's already obtainable in the Dungeon much earlier in the game. And I can't generate a Palladium Shield in a Dungeon chest because IIRC the Hardmode ores aren't determined until the player smashes at least one Altar. So I'll leave the Guardian Shield as it is.
About cobalt shield, I meant that only cobalt shield would be obtainable in dungeon and the hardmode recipe would be just for people who dont want to go to the dungeon to get that one item and for people who want the palladium shield.

Hey, just made an account to make a suggestion to your Omni Swing mod.

Could you remove fishing rods from the mod? It's pretty annoying when you throw it out and it gets immediately returned to you because of the autoswing.

Back
Top Bottom