tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

Hey, just made an account to make a suggestion to your Omni Swing mod.

Could you remove fishing rods from the mod? It's pretty annoying when you throw it out and it gets immediately returned to you because of the autoswing.
Sure.
In fact I'll probably just make it so it works with weapons only. How does that sound?
About cobalt shield, I meant that only cobalt shield would be obtainable in dungeon and the hardmode recipe would be just for people who dont want to go to the dungeon to get that one item and for people who want the palladium shield.
I understand what you're saying. And like I said, I don't really want to add a Hardmode recipe for the Shield.

The thing is, I've literally never used Fetid Baghnakhs, so I have no idea how powerful they are and if they need a nerf in my opinion or not. And I haven't played that a whole lot of Expert Mode either.
As for the Cobalt Shield, I don't think it needs a Hardmode recipe since it's already obtainable in the Dungeon much earlier in the game. And I can't generate a Palladium Shield in a Dungeon chest because IIRC the Hardmode ores aren't determined until the player smashes at least one Altar. So I'll leave the Guardian Shield as it is.

Fetid Baghnakhs are famous for being the fastest melee weapon in all of vanilla Terraria, and if you increase melee speed any further, you can actually cause the animation to become just a single frame. That being said, it's ridiculously close-range, and nowhere near the highest damage, so it's fine.

Omni Swing v1.1 is out! Now it only works with weapons (which technically means any item with more than 0 damage... So stuff like the Flare Gun auto-shoots as well).

Also Vanilla Tweaks has reached 10,000 downloads! \o/

Fetid Baghnakhs are famous for being the fastest melee weapon in all of vanilla Terraria, and if you increase melee speed any further, you can actually cause the animation to become just a single frame. That being said, it's ridiculously close-range, and nowhere near the highest damage, so it's fine.
The thing is that they are very easy to get... on the start of Hardmode.
If they were post-plantera or something I would be okay with them as well.

The thing is that they are very easy to get... on the start of Hardmode.
If they were post-plantera or something I would be okay with them as well.
Well, you have to get souls and then defeat a Crimson Mimic, which is usually at least a bit of a challenge in early hardmode.

Omniswing seems to break spear-type weapons as the range go absolutely insane when you hold it down for a while
Very noticable on the dark lance

Alright, I merged the Boss Expertise and the Dye Easy threads into this. I'll close down those other threads soon.
I had to remove the changelogs because of the word limit. It's not too big of a problem considering you can't download older versions of my mods anyway, so...

Omniswing seems to break spear-type weapons as the range go absolutely insane when you hold it down for a while
Very noticable on the dark lance
I'll look into it. In the worst case scenario, I'll just disable OmniSwing on spears.

I would like to request a change to bee armor.
Helmet increases minion damage by 7% instead of 4%
Breastplate increases minion damage by 8% instead of 4%
Pants increases minion damage 7% instead of 5%, and increase maximum minions by 1
Each armor piece would give one less defense

The reason I am requesting this is if you were going for just dps, mage or ranger would really be the better option, and summoner is made to have not as much defense, but deals a lot of damage.

Will the expert AI and treasure bags from the Thorium mod work with Boss Expertise?
It should.
I would like to request a change to bee armor.
Helmet increases minion damage by 7% instead of 4%
Breastplate increases minion damage by 8% instead of 4%
Pants increases minion damage 7% instead of 5%, and increase maximum minions by 1
Each armor piece would give one less defense

The reason I am requesting this is if you were going for just dps, mage or ranger would really be the better option, and summoner is made to have not as much defense, but deals a lot of damage.
In that case, Bee armor would give a better minion damage boost than Spider Armor. I could try to buff Spider Armor (and every other minion armor set in the game) as well, but I don't feel like rebalancing an entire class.

idont know if this is fixed or not, but with the calamity mod, when i have boss expertise on with the mod, whenever i defeat a calamity boss the world gets auto set to expert, im not sure what causes it, but even though i can simply switch it back, it does get annoying.

idont know if this is fixed or not, but with the calamity mod, when i have boss expertise on with the mod, whenever i defeat a calamity boss the world gets auto set to expert, im not sure what causes it, but even though i can simply switch it back, it does get annoying.
I just released an update to Boss Expertise on the Mod Browser. Hopefully that fixes it.

Small bug report to the omniswing mod, spears shouldn't have autoswing, as their behavior is erratic and glitched ( it "extends" to the point you could hit stuff at the other side of the world, and sometimes hit stuff through blocks ).

Btw small technical forum question, how do I add the tmodloader tag to my thread ?

Small bug report to the omniswing mod, spears shouldn't have autoswing, as their behavior is erratic and glitched ( it "extends" to the point you could hit stuff at the other side of the world, and sometimes hit stuff through blocks ).
I think I came up with a solution to disable it on spears, though I cannot guarantee that it'll work for mod items.
Btw small technical forum question, how do I add the tmodloader tag to my thread ?
When you create a new thread, next to the thread's title you'll see "No prefix". Click on that to change the tag to "tModLoader". Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to change when the thread is already created.

I think I came up with a solution to disable it on spears, though I cannot guarantee that it'll work for mod items.

When you create a new thread, next to the thread's title you'll see "No prefix". Click on that to change the tag to "tModLoader". Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to change when the thread is already created.
(Sorry for the maybe offtopic-ness)
There is actually a way to change it. Report the OP and ask for the flair to be changed to tModLoader.

I have no idea how to do this tbh :p ^^''
[doublepost=1470574601,1470574567][/doublepost]Reporting to the op that is, because I don't know who are the OP on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom