Weapons & Equip Vanity back accesories

Do you like this idea?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

giras

Golem
In the game we have capes, wings and thats that, right?
Maybe we could have other things for our character equip them in the back, like backpacks, tails, spikes, weapons, silly things like a flower pot, a large firework...etc
Just imagine a carpenter, with his engineering helmet, miner outfits, and a door in his/her back!
A large spider, a skeleton, a large fish! The only cap is your imagination. Some tentacle for while you are wearing the Eye of Cthulhu or The Wall of Flesh masks? Or wiring for the Destroyer or Twins's?

What do you guys think? What would you include?

This reminds me one spoiler, with a female character running/flying with a rainbow in her back.

In the game we have capes, wings and thats that, right?
Maybe we could have other things for our character equip them in the back, like backpacks, tails, spikes, weapons, silly things like a flower pot, a large firework...etc
Just imagine a carpenter, with his engineering helmet, miner outfits, and a door in his/her back!
A large spider, a skeleton, a large fish! The only cap is your imagination. Some tentacle for while you are wearing the Eye of Cthulhu or The Wall of Flesh masks? Or wiring for the Destroyer or Twins's?

What do you guys think? What would you include?

This reminds me one spoiler, with a female character running/flying with a rainbow in her back.
There's the Architect's Gizmo Pack and Angler Tackle Bag if you want a backpack, but I would like all these other things too... (firework jetpack when)

You are right, I completely forgot about these... Now I know how my vanity will look in 1.4 hahahaha
The firework jetpack with color spark trails... Dreamy

Back
Top Bottom