Weapons & Equip Vanity Forbidden Sigil

Sora_92

Terrarian
There is this incredibly cool looking thing, that right now, you can only have if you wear forbidden armor. How about making a vanity version of it, that can be worn in vanity acessory slot, to have the forbidden sigil appear behind the character's head regardless of armor and vanity armor?

this thing -->
Forbidden_Sign.png

(blabbering: )
I was playing as a mage, and upon smashing the 3rd altar, I got adamantite blessed upon my world... so, I decided to go for the Forbidden Armor instead than Adamantite armor. Although it took ages to have a sandstorm occur... anyway, eventually I managed to get forbidden fragments and crafted the armor. and it comes with this super cool looking sigil behind the character's head. I had this armor on another playthrough too before, and I loved it before too.
But then after mech bosses I thought to go with the Hallowed armor - and then changed to Spectre armor... point being, no other armor has that effect, and as far as I know, there's no other way to have it, than wearing forbidden armor, which eventually get outclassed by later game armors.

But the forbidden sigil looks awesome! So, it would be so cool, if there would be some way to have that as a vanity thing, while wearing other armor. Never mind that forbidden armor can summon ancient storm, that isn't quite related to the sigil itself, unlike how stardust guardian stands behind the player with stardust armor, since that acts as a minion, but the sigil isn't. Right?

Pretty much everything that affects the looks of the player can be worn as vanity too...

How about making it craftable with 1 forbidden fragment and 5 adamantite/titanium bars at a hardmode anvil?
or being sold by traveling merchant in hardmode for 1 platinum or something.

Simply a vanity. it's animated like the real one, but it can't summon ancient storm or anything and it provides no benefit besides looking super cool.

forbidden sigil.png

It's very unfortunate that you can't have that thing without havin to wear the entire Forbidden set
Funny resurrecting this thread, the other day I saw a mod like "Vanity Forbidden Sigil". But the sigil's animation only worked when it was equipped in actual eqipment slot, not vanity. But maybe that was fixed since.

Back
Top Bottom