Sprites Vanity Set: Swimsuits

Neoshadow Ω

Steampunker
So, this is literally exactly what it sounds like.

Sprites:

Swimsuits.png

The Swimsuit set can be purchased from the clothier if he is near at least 50 tiles of water during the day, providing it is not raining or it is not a solar eclipse.

Item Sprites:
Swimsuit Items.png

Item 1:
Swimsuit Top
Equipable
Vanity Item
"Splish, splash"
Buy Price:
1 Gold
Sell Price: 20 Silver

Item 2:
Swimsuit Bottom
Equipable
Vanity Item
"Water is super wet..."
Buy Price:
1 Gold
Sell Price: 20 Silver

The Sharktooth Necklace can be considered an unofficial part of the set, considering that it is common that surfers wear them.
The Flipper and Diving Gear can be considered unofficial parts of the set, considering that they are often used for swimming.

That's basically it.

Last edited:
Sprites are nice, but I'm not sure if the male is wearing the swimsuit top, or just the shorts. Same on the left, but the other way around.

Sprites are nice, but I'm not sure if the male is wearing the swimsuit top, or just the shorts. Same on the left, but the other way around.
Well, the point is so there doesn't have to be different sprites for the male and female variants. The Top would be transparent on the Male variant, just like the Lamia Wraps. For the Bottom Female, it's basically a case of every chest armor ever. The item sprite is the male variant, but it shows on the character as a female variant.

I see where you're coming from, though. I myself debated whether or not I should make the Male Top appear as a Rashguard.

This is a cool idea! I kind of think that the traveling merchant should sell it tho. He does sell the water gun And I always thought that if swimsuits were added the water gun would sort of fit in with that!

Well, the point is so there doesn't have to be different sprites for the male and female variants. The Top would be transparent on the Male variant, just like the Lamia Wraps. For the Bottom Female, it's basically a case of every chest armor ever. The item sprite is the male variant, but it shows on the character as a female variant.

I see where you're coming from, though. I myself debated whether or not I should make the Male Top appear as a Rashguard.
Ok, now I understand your reasoning for this decision. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom