Game Mechanics Vanity Set

ValorOfArms777

Terrarian
I quit enjoy a set of the items but some are just a bit of a "sad" piece as to list

Night Vision Helm
Miner Helm/Set
Rain Coat etc.

It be kinda nifty that there be a second vanity that activate the buffs of the set when worn as vanity and introduce some of the vanity to grant minor buffs as these articles do as a set or as their lonesome. It also be nice to turn off Vanity articles too to hide them.

This would bring some alternative uses like Rain Coat set granting if completed say small regeneration during the rain.
Night Vision Helm effect being active when worn as such and maybe even stacking with Night Vision Potion for better effect
Miner Helm and Set working as it is.
Lamia set granting increased mobility in the desert
etc.
Fisherman Set bonus active while in vanity

None of these effects should be "drastic" though nor add to defensive jsut be nifty "sub classing" in a sense but nothing you "need"

This would also bring up the issue that many articles in the game are "useless" in some extent for their achieved time of getting them.

Vanity items don't give any stats + other things and still shouldn't. Vanity slots are suppored to be for a cosmetics only. Let me tell you:
You like apperance of some accessories, armor pieces and other vanity items you can equip them in the vanity slots.

Vanity slots were released in 1.0.3 version to change apperance to your own appetite.
For information Mythril armor set visual was removed in 1.2 for balance issues, ... so player still will need light source like torches, light pet, ...

For these type of new slot work old accessory and other slots like light pet slot.
So I don't think I will support this suggestion.

I like the idea. It would be good except because it is like another set of accessories, people would always wear that.

Back
Top Bottom