tModLoader VapeMods by FractalXX

No problem, I didn't upgrade the config manager to update legacy configs, so people will probably have to delete the config file so the manager regenerates it with the new options, this is for those that are upgrading to the newer version. I'm pretty sure it won't break anything, but if they wanted t tweak the Chaos chance, or how many spirit points for more minions/turrets they won't be able to until that file is recreated.

If there is anything else you'd like help with you can PM and I'll see what I can do and make a new merge request. Altho I can't help with things that need new hooks as I'm still new to the API, but not new to modding. (IE I can't fix the multiplayer issue lol)

No problem, I didn't upgrade the config manager to update legacy configs, so people will probably have to delete the config file so the manager regenerates it with the new options, this is for those that are upgrading to the newer version. I'm pretty sure it won't break anything, but if they wanted t tweak the Chaos chance, or how many spirit points for more minions/turrets they won't be able to until that file is recreated.

If there is anything else you'd like help with you can PM and I'll see what I can do and make a new merge request. Altho I can't help with things that need new hooks as I'm still new to the API, but not new to modding. (IE I can't fix the multiplayer issue lol)

I appreciate your help.
I released a new update which only focuses on the config files. Now anyone can tweak the balance to some point.
And from now on, VapeRPG can only be found in its own thread.

When i try to start with VapeHelper Enabled no matter if alone or with other mods, i get this Crashlog.
upload_2017-10-1_18-9-35.png

Vape loot seems to have a problem with unique boss drops, I have had items where they get the unique modifier, but then have something like a rare modifier added on to the same item. Is this meant to happen?

Vape loot seems to have a problem with unique boss drops, I have had items where they get the unique modifier, but then have something like a rare modifier added on to the same item. Is this meant to happen?
If you have VapeLoot AND VapeRPG you're doubling up the effects. VapeRPG has a customized VapeLoot built right into it.

I noticed that it said you cant re-roll the quality of item in Vapes loot, but is it possible to re-roll the stats of said quality. in other words if you have a common quality item with Spirit as a stat, if you re-roll it you could change it to Strength, but keep the quality as common. it could be implemented as a new workbench that has a similar interface as the goblin tinkerer, but only re-rolls Vape loot stats. I thing it would be a great addition to the mod and would add a bit of micro progressing that a lot of RPG'ers love

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at VapeHelper.VapePlayer.OnEnterWorld(Player player) in c:\Users\N3r0\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\VapeHelper\VapePlayer.cs:line 111
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.OnEnterWorld(Int32 playerIndex)
at Terraria.Player.Hooks.EnterWorld(Int32 playerIndex)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

Do life crystals have any uses in this mod? I see they are disabled.
If not, why not give them a use within the mod?

hola, estoy jugando con calamity mod y ninguno de sus escudos recibe bonus de bloqueo, tampoco el escudo de paladin que es de vanilla, asgardian shield que esta conformado por anhk shield tampoco recibe bonus. me gustaria que agregaran esos escudos al mod, tambien podrian agregar un skill para aumentar el block chance

hola, estoy jugando con calamity mod y ninguno de sus escudos recibe bonus de bloqueo, tampoco el escudo de paladin que es de vanilla, asgardian shield que esta conformado por anhk shield tampoco recibe bonus. me gustaria que agregaran esos escudos al mod, tambien podrian agregar un skill para aumentar el block chance

tendrian que sumar los bonus de bloqueo del escudo de cobalto , obsidiana y el anhk shield todo en uno asi no ocupa tantos espacios de accesorios por un poco de bloqueo

Hello, i have a problem with the mod: When I want to scroll down de character window it doesn't scroll down or up, idk if I'm the only one with this issue but its the only problem that i have with this mod, i hope you reply.
P.S: Great mod! One of my favorites.

BTW The super dummies from calamity are affected by One above all and they give A LOT of Chaos XP and normal XP AND I MEAN A LOT I leveled up to 200 in about 4-5 dummies which was not intended because I wanted this to be my first playtrough where I didn't cheat and this ruined it either make it so super dummies aren't affected by One Above all or just add a warning. ALSO is there a way to reset lvl and stats?

Back
Top Bottom