tModLoader VapeRPG Alpha v0.3

Should the skill tree get more linear? (only one prerequisite for every skill)

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
Oh, that's good to hear! And providing feedback is the least I could do. The mod did give me a bunch of great playthroughs through the years, and I really need to thank you for that. :v

I'll give it a try a bit later. I did remove something that seemed like a cycle that creates a ring, with the particle amount, rarity, and there was a Pi in there. Perhaps I've just missed some details, idk. :v

By the way, what I probably should've mentioned, just in case - repacking the mod in latest TModLoader version doesn't work. They changed some stuff, and I had to rollback to 0.10.1.5 (I think) to repack it.

I updated the mod to the latest tmodloader version.
I also removed the quality rings for now - they'll have to be redesigned and VapeLoot will be removed from VapeRPG anyway. It will be a separate mod which should integrate with this one.

I updated the mod to the latest tmodloader version.
I also removed the quality rings for now - they'll have to be redesigned and VapeLoot will be removed from VapeRPG anyway. It will be a separate mod which should integrate with this one.
Thank you very much, friend!
I'll definitely do another walkthrough with your mod a bit later. 👍

Now this is a mod that would be amazing if it had a rebirth system. (I'm not saying that you should add one, but just saying). I am the person that made the Nexperience Rebirth calc. I was looking for a rpg mod like this where you could change how stat growths work. I haven't tried out your mod yet but I will after some time. I could make another calculator for this one too (provided that there is a reset level option, just a suggestion). (Also the calculator is manual. Meaning that you have to put the stat multipliers yourself in the config.)

Now this is a mod that would be amazing if it had a rebirth system. (I'm not saying that you should add one, but just saying). I am the person that made the Nexperience Rebirth calc. I was looking for a rpg mod like this where you could change how stat growths work. I haven't tried out your mod yet but I will after some time. I could make another calculator for this one too (provided that there is a reset level option, just a suggestion). (Also the calculator is manual. Meaning that you have to put the stat multipliers yourself in the config.)

Yes, that's actually on my list, but a system like that can easily break balance so it must be planned carefully. So I'll only consider implementing it after the major content is polished and functional.

Well, greetings everyone. I'm playing with RPG modes a lot and found Vape RPG by accident, yet liked it. But today I found one bug - chaos points in max minions multiplyes by 10, and with 6th chaos rank and 3 platinum coins you get A LOT OF chaos points.

For some reason when me and my friend play together I can only edit my stats when he is dead. I am also using boss checklist and mr plagues authentic races

I'm having an issue on Mac where I'm unable to scroll in the character sheet to view additional stats to upgrade. I've tried clicking and scrolling but nothing seems to work?
And I understand that life does get busy, but I absolutely love this mod, a hundred times over the other leveling mods; just the way in which you can reach ridiculous limits without any foreseeable hard caps. I also would be wondering do you intend to progress the mod?

Back
Top Bottom