tModLoader Varion: Headshots and Hackers Update for Tmodloader 0.9.2.3

Daxturus

Steampunker
Current Version: v0.8.0

This isn't just any mod. It's the Varion Mod-a mod unlike any other!

BETTER YET...

Varion v0.8 is now released: The |Headshots and Hackers| update! IT NEARLY TRIPLED THE SIZE OF THE MOD!!!!!
New Additions:
-Wind! Projectiles, dusts, NPCS, and the player will be pushed by the ingame winds.
-Boomsters! Which are extremely customizeable shotguns.
-MOAR WEAPONS! YES, EVEN MORE UNIQUE WEAPONS!
-Dangerous materials! These materials cause side effects while in your inventory! Use with caution!
-Item hackers! They can temporarily modify items while equipped! (temporary as in until you leave the game)
-New grappling hooks! You can find stretchy midair hooks, extremely long hooks, or quick hooks ingame!
-Mount/cart upgrades! Race your freinds or whatever. Even activate your cart off tracks!
-AND MOAR!!!!

Everything in the mod is reminiscent of what you would find in a normal Terraria environment. (because all of the weapons are reskins)

But wait, there's more!

Instead of being a progression mod, such as a 12 dmg, normal speed -> 18 dmg, fast speed kind of thing, it instead adds balanced endgame items so you can duel your freinds!

Because the majority of the items are for endgame players, you won't feel much difference from normal Terraria while playing.

Also, another thing: Unless you want to be a cheater and get a recipes mod, I'd reccomend taking the game normally. Eventually, you'll come across a new item to craft!
If you don't want to completely spoil the fun, here are some examples of what materials are used in the mod. Of course, it's not all of them, but it's enough to get you started.
clouds,stone,cobweb,solar tower drops, luminite bars, gems, swords such as the Arkhalis, Falcon Blade, even a regular copper shortsword...

This mod includes:
-Mob-changing tools! You can shrink them, grow them, give them monetary value, increase their health, and even turn them into bosses!
-Satisfying weapons such as a rapid-fire chain spearer, a sticky dynamite drill, and a sword that heals you on hit!
-Tooltips. Enough said.
-Leveling items, allowing you to improve your abilities the more you use the items!
-Improvements to throwing and summoning classes, allowing you to even become a necromancer (magic+summon)!
-Small bits of lore!
-Many, many swords, such as ones that deal 100% armor penetration or ones that even make mobs into town NPCs!
-Item hackers! These allow you to temporarily modify the stats of items straight from your inventory!
-Boomsters! The original blueprints created by the genious criminal Fal Capone will surely give you 20+ modification options to fully customize your shotgun.
-Wind!... Pushes everything...
-and SOO MUUCHHH MOORRREEE!!!!!!!!!

So what are you waiting for? All of your hair to fall out? Nevermind that: Adventure is waiting!
1. Make sure you have v0.9.2.3 of tModLoader installed.
2. Unzip the file.
3. Place it in the Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods folder.
4. Start tModLoader v0.9.2.3 and enable the mod in the 'Mods' section on the screen.
Known Bugs/Issues:
--Growth/shrink crystals don't change the size of the character. They still work hitbox-wise, though. Currently, their recipes are disabled.
--Too many items to add sounds at this point. Also, I won't be fully updating this to v0.10 or v0.11. When I do, it will be a very minimalized version of it with only a few important items. (its because im lazy)
--The freind sword, when used on slimes, make the slimes drop random items on death. I have no plans on fixing this because it's way too fun to get hardmode drops from one little slime dying.

Here are just a few of the weapons of this mod:
(if img is broken click on the link below)
The Stardust Blaster, which deals summon damage and uses no resources.
367u3NBpk.png

http://pasteboard.co/367u3NBpk.png

The Thunderblade, which is the 100% armor-penetrating sword I was talking about. Also one of my favorite swords of the mod.
jdoPDUjn.png

http://pasteboard.co/jdoPDUjn.png
The Sword of Swipes, also known as the first obtainable sword in the mod. It's remembered so well because it's balanced at the start but extremely viable when kept through the game. In other words, you're going to be using this a lot.
36bAJxYGl.png

http://pasteboard.co/36bAJxYGl.png

Attachments

• Varion v0.8.zip
    604.1 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom