Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So, I am trying to build a housing area designated to maximizing nurse happiness for moon lord, and am experiencing two issues: One, the nurse isn't saying anything about being alone, and seems to be affecting the happiness, and two, the arms dealer and princess aren't teleporting up to the area. The nurse still seems to consider them nearby, though, so her happiness is not affected.

For the first problem (left), the only NPCs close to her would be the arms dealer and princess, and the NPCs far from her that could affect loneliness would be the truffle, guide, dye trader, and merchant. The wiki states that in order for an NPC to be isolated, there have to be 2 or less other NPCs near them, and 4 or less other NPCs that doesn't include the near ones far from them, although that portion of the wiki hasn't been updated yet, so it's possible that it has been changed.

For the second problem (right), the arms dealer and princess aren't teleporting to their assigned houses. I've been moving away from the houses during the night, and they haven't teleported. They are able to teleport to other houses, though. I thought that it might have something to do with the shoeboxes, which is why the princess' box is larger, but no luck.

For both of these problems, I tried leaving the world and going back into it, but it didn't work.
2020-10-14 (1).png
2020-10-14.png

Could you provide an upload of the world file? This is the second report I've seen of NPCs not teleporting to shoebox houses, and I DO think that's definitely the cause here.

Okay, here it is. I don't know if I did this right, though, so the file might not work.

Attachments

• The_Tranquil_Prison.wld.bak
    6.4 MB · Views: 47
Thanks! We've found some issues with some NPC housing detection that we are fixing, and I've just logged a confirmed example of the "not teleporting" issue, so these issues are all on our radar now. :)

Back
Top Bottom