Other Various thoughts/suggestions

just a few thoughts I had.

I personally really like the sprite for the bundle of rope, and would like to be able to place it as furniture (as well as the cloth and web variants). I also think it'd be nice to have other uses for rope, chain, web rope, etc. for decorational purposes, but honestly I can't think of anything else off the top of my head other than just being able to place the bundles.

Finding bait has always been a pain for me personally, so it'd be nice if the fisherman sold certain baits/fishing items. maybe have them be based on how many quests you've done for him? worms and wooden pole at first, (maybe some decorative items like the goldfish trophy or something) and as you do quests for him he'll sell you better bait?

with the addition of the new bee hives, i'd kind of like it if they occasionally spawned honey when broken, like hive blocks do. (maybe spawning honey a little rarer than hive blocks?)

it'd be neat if you could craft chests with a golden key or something to make a locked chest. I'm not sure how you would set it up to have stuff inside of it though, but the thought passed through my mind.

anyway, that's all I've got for now. lemme know what you guys think. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom