tModLoader Various Weathers

Always with the Starbound references... anyhow, this looks great! Now I can do a full Yuyutsu-created mod playthrough.

We've been receiving a lot of requests for Tornadoes as of late, but watch out for those Heavy Winds!
Windy.gif

Hey guys! Just wanted to fill you in on the current state of things :D

In short, things are going great! I've freed up my schedule, and we're working on adding so much more to the coming update (v1.0!). We're currently adding flair to existing events (blowing leaves for Heavy Winds, meteors falling in the background, etc.) as well as developing brand new events for you all to enjoy! In total, there are now 20 events (as of writing), double that of the current version!

I can't stress how great it would be to have you join our discord! A lot of the great ideas that have propelled this mod further have come from you guys, and I'd love more. Thank you guys for your continued support!

In the current available version, no weather effects work in multiplayer. This has been completely fixed for the coming update, and all weather effects will be compatible with multiplayer :)
Oh, uh, but you said this about a week ago, and the mod hasn't been updated since then. Out of curiosity, was the mod updated somewhere? It doesn't seem to be on the mod browser, and it hasn't been updated in this thread since that message was posted, so I'm confused.

Oh, uh, but you said this about a week ago, and the mod hasn't been updated since then. Out of curiosity, was the mod updated somewhere? It doesn't seem to be on the mod browser, and it hasn't been updated in this thread since that message was posted, so I'm confused.
We've already implemented multiplayer support for most existing weather events, but yes, multiplayer will be mostly or entirely supported in 1.0.
In this message, I meant that multiplayer support was already added for most events in the next update.

ok please . release the 1.0 will download right away!
( need to remove 1 mod to maike it work is supose..lets hope its not heavy ram )

Beautiful trailer -- this is no doubt going to be a must-have mod that enhances a part of Terraria I never knew I needed. Great work as always!

Also props to Synthia. That's literally the most 'Terraria-like' polished music I've ever heard used in a mod. Excellent work! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom