tModLoader Various Weathers

Welcome to Various Weather v1.0!
This update has been in the works for months, and promises to revitalize your Terraria playthrough! The update includes new enemies, events, and countless fixes! Let's get into it:​
Additions:
- Added 10 new weather events! This caps out the number of events at 20! The added events are: Boreal Auroras, Ashfall, Ash Storms, Cold Fronts, Tremors, Tranquil Winds, Butterfly Swarms, Firefly Swarms, Hurricanes, Stardust
- Overhauled weather spawning! A new UI has been added to detect weather
- Added multiple new enemies! (Ash Storms) Ash Spawn, Spawn Rider, Ash Hopper, Netch/Netch Calf (Boreal Aurora) Boreal Stag, Taigal Tern, Aurora Veil (Tremors) Lavalith, Tarsap Horror
- Added many new items! Atmospheric Purifier, Meteorological Scanner, Climate Surveyor, (Ash Storm) Bloodskaal Blade, Netch Jelly, Heart Stone, Ash Hopper Leg, Netchbile Potion, Fiery Frostfall, Shardstorm, Netchrift Staff
(Boreal Aurora) Borealis, Boreal Mask, Prismatic Orb, (Tremors) Bone Bow
- Added many effects for weathers! Lightning in the back of Thunderstorms, airborne particles during Heavy Winds, meteors in the background in Meteor Showers, and many more!
- NEW MUSIC! Added music for Acid Rain, Meteor Showers, Jellyfish Swarms, and Ash Storms. Added sound effects for wind and such
- Explore new worlds to find Broken Beacons, which can then be crafted into Meteorological Scanners to display special weather types! Or, buy a Climate Surveyor from the Goblin Tinkerer in hardmode
- Added Atmospheric Purifier, which negates Acid in a large radius
- Added different rain colors to different biomes and events (Corruption, Crimson, Hallowed, Acid)
- Added a mod icon
- ADDED MULTIPLAYER SUPPORT! All events *should* work in multiplayer

Changes:
- Changed how Wind spawns! Wind is now entirely dependent on vanilla wind speed, and can happen anytime!
- Removed all text warnings for events
- Reduced the intensity of heatstroke, but it is more dangerous in the Desert. Bottled Water now negates its effects for a long duration.
- Fixed Bug that caused rain events to still play out even if the rain stops for that day
- Resprites of Panspermic Blob, Acid Slime added
- Heavy Wind now does not push players if they are protected by tiles
- Fixed Creepy Chest's recipe
- Greatly increased the chances for most weather events
- Multiple minor bugfixes
- Nerfed multiple acid rain enemies and the Voltaic Elemental
- Changed the AI of some projectiles (Voltaic Staff, Hornet, etc.) and how they are shot from weapons
- Increased the spawn chances of rare jellyfish, reduced the intensity of glowing oceans in Jellyfish Swarms
- Tentacle Furniture Set optimized
- Some events now cannot overlap. Most, however, can (Acid Lightning, Auroras and Stardust)
- Multiple new effects to Hailstorms (particle changes, slight snowing, etc)

Download:
Download via the Mod Browser or with the attached Mediafire Link!

I'm working on updating the Forum Thread right now, but I'm not be allowed to add pictures or media (lord knows why), so bear with me! Until then, feel free to ask any questions!

wow this is a dream mod a i just know about it today and i got a update with it this is ALL NEW for me thks a lot.
question 1 :
Explore new worlds to find Broken Beacons, which can then be crafted into Meteorological Scanners to display special weather types! Or, buy a Climate Surveyor from the Goblin Tinkerer in hardmode

1. is the broken beacon, generate in a new worlds only everywhere?

2. is event %% of spawning rare ou we will get each day? what is the chance of a event in %%

wow this is a dream mod a i just know about it today and i got a update with it this is ALL NEW for me thks a lot.
question 1 :
Explore new worlds to find Broken Beacons, which can then be crafted into Meteorological Scanners to display special weather types! Or, buy a Climate Surveyor from the Goblin Tinkerer in hardmode

1. is the broken beacon, generate in a new worlds only everywhere?

2. is event %% of spawning rare ou we will get each day? what is the chance of a event in %%
1. They generate only on New Worlds, anywhere underground
2. I'll be sure to publish event chances when I fully update the mod thread!

This mod looks really cool! Seems like it would really spice up the day to day play of Terraria. Is there any compatibility issues with other mods like Thorium or Calamity? (Would the new weather mess with anything such as generation or enemy spawns, etc.)

This mod looks really cool! Seems like it would really spice up the day to day play of Terraria. Is there any compatibility issues with other mods like Thorium or Calamity? (Would the new weather mess with anything such as generation or enemy spawns, etc.)
Nah, all modded spawns should work fine! Very few events, like Jellyfish Swarms, however, force spawn only jellyfish, and clear other spawns (vanilla or modded).This is intentional, and the mod should not conflict with anyone's modded playthrough!

New version up on the mod browser!
Mediafire link available here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/h3n2rodvwq4a6b8/Events.tmod/file
v1.0.0.3 patch
- Fixed all ranged projectiles having blue dust and light
- Fixed hurricanes knocking back target dummies
- Fixed Ice Elementals spawning in preHM during Hail (it's meant to be Eskimo Zombies)
- Reduced the intensity of the wind shader
- Removed the glowing water of Jellyfish Swarms, as it led to lighting bugs and errors
- Fixed Taigal Terns dropping no money

Back
Top Bottom