tModLoader Various Weathers

I really like this mod with all of these weathers but would you consider adding music boxes for each Music played? I really like the music of the Boreal Aurora but having to go to the Ice biome and not being able to do anything at home is not that great. Also the Tranquil Winds one is great as well.

I really like this mod with all of these weathers but would you consider adding music boxes for each Music played? I really like the music of the Boreal Aurora but having to go to the Ice biome and not being able to do anything at home is not that great. Also the Tranquil Winds one is great as well.
we all need this!!

The mod is really comfy but something about the wind sound effect looping instantly right after finishing kinda kills windy mood for me, I would recomend to use a random timer to it instead of looping right after another also is kinda noisy and grainy quality wise. (I mostly pay attention to it while building which is do a lot).

I realized I haven't treated you all to a spoiler in a while- well, take this new, exciting development put together by @jopojelly!
Codex.gif

This mod is so nice that I had to sign up for the site just to praise it. I've only just bought Terraria a few days ago, but if you ever want an extra playtester to see if he can't break the mod somehow, I'd be more than happy to help. The only request I'd fathom for it is being able to control what weathers happen at the press of a button. I like to imagine the codex has something to do with that, but I can also tell it's probably just wishful thinking. Looking forward to the next spoiler and/or update!

While playing Overhaul, a thought occurred. If you haven't already heard suggestions for it or thought of it, might adding water buildup from rain like Overhaul has be a good idea for this mod?

While playing Overhaul, a thought occurred. If you haven't already heard suggestions for it or thought of it, might adding water buildup from rain like Overhaul has be a good idea for this mod?
I’ve thought about stuff like this, but I’m not sure if I’d like weather to be that intrusive- some weathers, like Acid Rain, already push it for me.
You can keep the weather. Just add other stuff!
I’ll stick with weather, there are a lot of mods that add other stuff :)

I’ve thought about stuff like this, but I’m not sure if I’d like weather to be that intrusive- some weathers, like Acid Rain, already push it for me.
It could perhaps be a toggled setting, along with things like Acid Rain's intrusive effects, for those who wish to control how the weather will royally screw them over. That is a fair enough point though.

I keep getting a problem in multiplayers that when acid rains starts it never ends until all players leave the server, but acid rain NPCs keep lingering around until I do a complete reset. Also noticed when Acid Rain starts bugging out and its because keeps on stacking weathers on top of weathers and water stops flowing and logic sensors stop working.
Other problem is when I try to use Stream from Cache for music in tmod settings it breaks the mod.
Butterfly event should be only above ground because i get getting swarmed by butterflies on the dungeon and undergroudn when i want to farm for an specific mob.
Last sugestion is add your own refresh for heatstrokes events as water is tied to a cooldown is pretty disastrous when you want to fight some bosses.

Still loving the mod and I hope those things I noticed gets fixed in some way.

I keep getting a problem in multiplayers that when acid rains starts it never ends until all players leave the server, but acid rain NPCs keep lingering around until I do a complete reset. Also noticed when Acid Rain starts bugging out and its because keeps on stacking weathers on top of weathers and water stops flowing and logic sensors stop working.
Other problem is when I try to use Stream from Cache for music in tmod settings it breaks the mod.
Butterfly event should be only above ground because i get getting swarmed by butterflies on the dungeon and undergroudn when i want to farm for an specific mob.
Last sugestion is add your own refresh for heatstrokes events as water is tied to a cooldown is pretty disastrous when you want to fight some bosses.

Still loving the mod and I hope those things I noticed gets fixed in some way.
Yeah, there are a few multiplayer kinks we have to sort out.
Can’t believe I forgot to fix that with the butterfly swarm, thanks :D
The cooldown is 7 minutes (about half a day). Is that too short?

It's long enough but since it sets healing on cooldown you have to think twice after respawning from dying when fighting a boss (We die a lot).
So its having a heatstroke or waste the potion cooldown.
The thing is, getting better at the game so we don't lose the refreshing buffs when dying, Or
A QoL change for bad people like me to have other different ways to cure the heatstroke. (Mana Potions maybe? Not really sure.)

Back
Top Bottom