Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay (needs tweaking)

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Demopan

Plantera
I noticed something about the mounts that are in the game at the moment; they'll all based more on early mode's more fantasy themed items rather than hard mode's futuristic items.

So I purpose some mounts that would fit in that style.

Helicopter

"Please stop crashing into mountains, goddamn it." (might be too vulgar)

Appearance: Looks like a helicopter (duh)

Upgraded version of the Bee Mount, flight / hover timer is increased. However, takes a bit longer to change to left/right

Spaceship

"Come fly with me..."

Appearance: Like those spaceships you see in children's books, AKA the things the ghouls use in come fly with me

How it plays

Option 1: Flies upward really, really fast. But you can't turn, only sidestep it.

Option 2: Flies upward really fast, you can rotate it while flying, but it'll take pretty long get it on it's side

Option 3: Like the bullet power from Kirby's Amazing Mirror. You can turn it freely, but it will always keep moving at a fast pace and be sensitive on the turns.

can't make two polls, so just say which one sounds the best

Legs!

"It came from the Scrapyard..."

Appearance:
14C1RXM.jpg

Upgraded Bunny mount: Higher jump / gets more speed, hurts enemies when you crash into them or jump on them.

That's all for now folks, but I'll post some more if i get another idea

I forgot to add that I'm still thinking about how to obtain them. Don't want to make a giant RNG fest.

Jet Plane

"Broom Broom"

Basically the opposite of Option 1 of the rocket. You fly really fast to the left/right, but when you go up it's more of a sidestep up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom