tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Thanks for the update to allow multiplayer whitelist access. I am having an issue though. Every time I start up my game the VeinMiner config is reset. This means I loose my settings and all modded tile names are removed. Luckily I have a backup but it doesn't matter if I change it back because it will be reset to default when I start up again.

Thanks for the update to allow multiplayer whitelist access. I am having an issue though. Every time I start up my game the VeinMiner config is reset. This means I loose my settings and all modded tile names are removed. Luckily I have a backup but it doesn't matter if I change it back because it will be reset to default when I start up again.
Could you send me your backuped config via a conversation?

I can't mine anything other than ores on my multiplayer server, regardless of whether or not the veinminer key is held down. Here are a couple of logs: https://pastebin.com/FuiEaMAa I removed VeinMiner to fix this glitch as a temporary measure, and it worked

I can't mine anything other than ores on my multiplayer server, regardless of whether or not the veinminer key is held down. Here are a couple of logs: https://pastebin.com/FuiEaMAa I removed VeinMiner to fix this glitch as a temporary measure, and it worked
Could you send me the list of your current mods and what tModLoader version you have right now?
By the way I'll send you a link with the mod recompiled for the newest tModLoader version, could you make a quick test if it still behaves like that?
I'm really unable to reproduce that behavior, no matter if it's Host & Play or externally hosted, even after downloading HamstarHelpers and Rewards mods.

Last edited:
Is there a 1.3.4.4 version of this mod, if there is, can you send me the link to it???

So it looks like you need a Local name to add modded ore. Is there any software/mod that allows you to check those?

Last edited:
Updated the mod to 1.3.0.5
- Fixed getting the online list incorrectly, which caused a lot of ores not to be VeinMine-able automatically.
(btw. please, report all not VeinMine-able ores to me so I can expand the online list)
- Recompiled the mod for the newest tModLoader version (v0.10.1.4)

(btw. please, report all not VeinMine-able ores to me so I can expand the online list)

I don't know the local names of the following ores, but
  1. Thorium: opal and pearl
  2. Sacred tools: raw lapis, oblivion shard, flarium crystal
  3. Elemental unleash: purium

I don't know the local names of the following ores, but
  1. Thorium: opal and pearl
  2. Sacred tools: raw lapis, oblivion shard, flarium crystal
  3. Elemental unleash: purium
Thanks, all of those ores/gems are now added, reloading the mod will now allow those ores to be VeinMined automatically without adding those to the whitelist

Um, I just got this mod. And it doesn't work for me! ;( This mod looks amazingly helpful. I just wanted to let you know about this because I've tried restarting my game, adding things to my whitelist, and all it does is when I mine the ore while pressing the hotkey it just doesn't mine in. It just sits there, hitting the block with no progress.

Back
Top Bottom