tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Updated the mod to 1.1.4
  • MaxAmountOfBlocks config line should now be respected correctly
  • VeinMiner should be much less impactful on performance

Last edited:
Woah! That was really fast! Testing right now! Thank you! :)
No problem :)
Btw. Gems can be mined with VeinMiner with OresOnly set to true, there's an image of all blocks considered as ores in the main post :D
And sorry about that cellar :p

Every so often when I start vein mining ores it works fine then I mine the next vein and the game breaks/crashes for some reason and i have to re-open tmod all over again and it keeps happening, can u fix this or tell me how to fix it.

Every so often when I start vein mining ores it works fine then I mine the next vein and the game breaks/crashes for some reason and i have to re-open tmod all over again and it keeps happening, can u fix this or tell me how to fix it.
Could you go to "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs", remove all logs, launch Terraria and play until it crashes, then get all the logs in there, upload them and PM me the link to them?

Woah hey hi. This mod's gotten awesome with all the recent updates. Though at the moment, I can't seem to veinmine any Thorium Mod ores (even if they have "ore" in their name) or Fossil Ore.

Woah hey hi. This mod's gotten awesome with all the recent updates. Though at the moment, I can't seem to veinmine any Thorium Mod ores (even if they have "ore" in their name) or Fossil Ore.
There are two types of names, a local name (for example ModdiumOre) and translated aka display name (Moddium), I bet that Thorium's ores local names doesn't end with "Ore", that might be the problem. I'll look into that later.
Thanks for info :)

Last edited:
Updated the mod to 1.1.5
  • Desert Fossil is now considered as ore
  • Added a new config option named "OreTypes", it allows you to edit which tile IDs are considered as ores, please regenerate your conifg (delete it and let the mod regenerate it with reloading the mod or relaunching the game) if you want to use it.
This might be helpful: https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/wiki/Vanilla-Tile-IDs

Last edited:
Updated the mod to 1.1.5
  • Desert Fossil is now considered as ore
  • Added a new config option named "OreTypes", it allows you to edit which tile IDs are considered as ores, please regenerate your conifg (delete it and let the mod regenerate it with reloading the mod or relaunching the game) if you want to use it.
This might be helpful: https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/wiki/Vanilla-Tile-IDs

It seams that when me and my stupid friends hold in the vein miner key it enables it for every on the server, can you please help me fix this, or fix it your self, cheers.

It seams that when me and my stupid friends hold in the vein miner key it enables it for every on the server, can you please help me fix this, or fix it your self, cheers.
I'll fix it, but can't promise it will be done quickly. Thanks for info :)

well I dont know what I managed to mess up this time, but after updating, it's not working at all :/

I need some help. This mod is perfect, only for one thing... Can't make it work only whit ores.

Ever since download and install the mod don’t work whit ores. The funny thing is that actually works with every single tile or block. I tried to configure the mod config file, changing the line «OresOnly» with both values (true: only tiles and false: both, ores and tiles) without positive results (only ores).

Hotfix 1.1.5.2:
- Fixed inverted behavior on ore detecting

I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience.
Also, I've made that hotfix using only my phone, so bear in mind something might not work.

Back
Top Bottom