tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Crystalium mod ores appears to be missing from the database. Also, if this mod has a github (even for just the mod icon), you should enable issue submits for Mod Helpers with the GithubUserName and GithubProjectName `Mod` static properties.

Hey, I'm paying for a multiplayer server through a 3rd party host. It was sort of crashing (still running according to CPU usage and other indicators, but booting all players and refusing to allow new connections) on a daily basis. When trying to connect during these periods, the console would provide the error message "Error on message Terraria.MessageBuffer"

With help from support, we managed to track down the cause:
"It's apparently a problem with the linux version of terraria and tmodloader, that was first reported in May 2018. That error only happens a few times at first, then starts to speed up and repeat. It causes lag, and then disconnects everyone from the server eventually. Though the bug has been reported, there doesn't seem to be a solution for it.
It's believed it stems from mods with incorrectly formatted messaging."

Veinminer seems to be the culprit, because A: it's the only mod that consistently gave me strange error messages in the server's logs.txt file back when I had it enabled, and B: I've had it disabled for about 4 days now, and neither that console error message nor the pseudo-crash has occurred since then.

Here's the logs.txt error message that VeinMiner provides: https://pastebin.com/nRy1vSPY

VeinMiner's a pretty helpful mod and I'd hate to do without it permanently. Do you think you'll be able to fix this?

So I am having an odd bug. I recently got back to the game after a month of being unable to play, and as a result various mods needed updating. A few minor things got a bit broken here and there in that process, but whatever.

The thing that confuses me is why the white list control doesn't seem to work for Vein Miner anymore. I have the keys set up, but they will not add or remove any blocks from the white list anymore. Is there possibly some conflict with mods like Calamity or Pumpkings mods? Because those are the only ones I have enabled since coming back and starting over. It worked fine prior to my month away and enabling those mods.

Hope this gets resolved soon, and thank you for the hard work in making and maintaining this mod :D

having issues downloading the mod from mediafire :c
I've fixed the links in the main post, sorry for the long wait.

So I am having an odd bug. I recently got back to the game after a month of being unable to play, and as a result various mods needed updating. A few minor things got a bit broken here and there in that process, but whatever.

The thing that confuses me is why the white list control doesn't seem to work for Vein Miner anymore. I have the keys set up, but they will not add or remove any blocks from the white list anymore. Is there possibly some conflict with mods like Calamity or Pumpkings mods? Because those are the only ones I have enabled since coming back and starting over. It worked fine prior to my month away and enabling those mods.

Hope this gets resolved soon, and thank you for the hard work in making and maintaining this mod :D
Are you playing on multiplayer? If you do, you need to change a config line at the server host's side, more info in the main post.

Crystalium mod ores appears to be missing from the database. Also, if this mod has a github (even for just the mod icon), you should enable issue submits for Mod Helpers with the GithubUserName and GithubProjectName `Mod` static properties.
Added RadiantOre from CrystiliumMod

You forgot the 'Auric Ore' from calamity in that txt file
Added AuricOre from CalamityMod

Could you add Ancients Awakened ore support?
Added RadiumOre, DaybreakIncineriteOre, EventideAbyssiumOre, HallowedOre, TechneciumOre, YtriumOre, DynaskullOre, IncineriteOre from AAMod

Tell me if I missed something.

Simply reloading the mods or restarting the game should enable those ores for VeinMining.

Ah, right, sorry.
Didn't quite know where to find that file, but I did some searching in the mod folders and found it. Thanks again for the awesome mod that helps save time :D

Hey, I was wondering on possible compatibility with Terraria Overhaul is possible? Any time I have Vein Miner downloaded, it loads properly but then Overhaul reloads everything which freezes VM's loading until it gets skipped.

Can you Fix the bug where it wont work when hosting a multiplayer world??
What do you mean by "it"?
If you mean adding tiles to whitelist - on the host side edit the config (which is in "Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs") and modify the line
Code:
"ModifyingWhitelistOnMultiplayer": false
from false to true and reload mods/restart the game.

Added RadiantOre from CrystiliumMod

Added AuricOre from CalamityMod

Added RadiumOre, DaybreakIncineriteOre, EventideAbyssiumOre, HallowedOre, TechneciumOre, YtriumOre, DynaskullOre, IncineriteOre from AAMod

Tell me if I missed something.

Simply reloading the mods or restarting the game should enable those ores for VeinMining.

There have been a few new ores and tiles added to the mod, including Relics Ore, Abyssium, Radium and Darkmatter had a recent rework, Comet Ore, Discordium Ore, Apocalyptite, Everleaf roots, Fulgurite Ore, and UraniumOre.

Im not sure why this is happening but when i try hosting a multiplayer world with vein miner (v1.3.1) on Tmodloader v0.11.3 it crashes, anyone know any fixed?

Not sure what mods these are from

But i have ores Lithium, Trenagon and Neonium and some more i have to go through?

Mystic Lands- Lithium Ore
OurStuffAddon - Neonium Ore, Trenagon
...more to come

How do I add these to the while list, give me a line example with the correct format ? Where is the white list ? VeinMInerdownloadedorelist>>?....please and thank you...Whats your discord, might be much easier to talk with you...One modder to another.

In minecraft that mod consumes hunger and durability. This mod has no trade-offs for gaining the ability to mine ores really fast.

Thanks for the great mod!

Please bump down the default max blocks mined from 1000 to something like 100, that's about the max size of most veins. I somehow managed to whitelist dirt and destroyed quite a bit of terrain on accident, which would be mostly mitigated if the limit was smaller.

Onyx from Thorium isn't mined by default.

What's up with the versioning? Your OP has
- VeinMiner.tmod (latest version)
- VeinMiner.tmod (1.3.4.4, tML v0.9.2.3)
But the latest github version is v1.3.0.5, not 1.3.4.4?

Back
Top Bottom