Blocks & Decoration Vending Machines

Wolf653

Terrarian
As you know when using farms you have to store most of your junk you acquire then drag it all the way to back to one of your npcs which can be rather annoying.
So what if we had vending machines that can be bought from the steampunker once plantera has been defeated. (i've also been thinking that it should either be the mechanic or cyborg in order to make more sense)
These vending machines sell your typical snack-related foods but their main purpose is to be sold items at their base price effectively reducing the need to do trips but not get negative/positive multipliers from happiness.

I don't understand this at all, but vending machines are not a bad idea. In fact, I think they could be really useful. And its items would not have a high price.

You want to introduce a new item which can act as a portable NPC.

Personally, I'd like a consumable-type item - such as the Money Trough or Void Bag - which solely acts as a station where you can sell stuff.

I don't understand this at all, but vending machines are not a bad idea. In fact, I think they could be really useful. And its items would not have a high price.
i thought of it as "the outer worlds" per say which has several vending machines placed throughout the map to act as a more convenient way to sell junk instead of going to a human vendor

Back
Top Bottom