Venomalix' Builds

RushOfCold

Spazmatism
Welcome to my builds thread. I had one in the past but I got rid of my old builds, it was dead, and the username 'Zenvonicality' no longer applies. So let's get started.
Quick note; I do not use TEdit to build anything, this is purely, 100%, naturally made, by hand.
Brought to you by yours truly.

Venox Playthrough
oB7gFNz.png

Venox is actually the name of my playthrough characters. This was one of my, now, second best bases, and it was made for one playthrough which was finished up weeks ago, and is now gone, since I was not at all satisfied with the ending look and didn't seem worthy to remain as a base to keep. Playthrough was with 'FreakyKiz', add him on steam and play with him, he's a fun guy. Tell him I sent you!

Venotropolis X Main World
fhWppqY.png

Venotropolis X is my third rebuild of my main base, Venotropolis. It started out as a martian base, then went to a pearlwood mansion, now it's this. Which will probably be it's last until another non-existent big update. I'm pleased with the look of it. Also this very base is also used for all my co-op playthroughs, except the difference is that it has less on it. This was built 100% solo, by hand.

I will make this thread look nicer in the future and put more builds here sooner or later. But this is it for now.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
No replies?
Shame.

Anyways I might be starting up an evolution build soon, but along with that I'm going to be showcasing my playthrough world (one ill use for all future playthroughs) soon.

fhWppqY.png

Added build descriptions
Updated main post with Venotropolis X (same base as in the spoiler)

Last edited:
Still nothing?
Anyway starting on perhaps 2 - 3 new builds, all of which will be bases. My other playthrough world has a problem with everything spawning in the jungle (biomes), therefor I'll likely just prepare a new one instead.
And one for crimson, then a custom base with the most effort I've ever put into a build.

Here is a Reply:
How do you even make such good buildings?

Well, I don't know how to put this, but I guess it's just grown on me.
My first build was a small wooden box, but now this.

Here's some things that you can do:

• Double layered walls. One layer walls look kinda bad
  • Curves, which you need layered walls for anyway, and they also look nicer and sharper
  • Try to stray from using one materiall
EDIT: Crimson playthrough world is near completion.
The corruption world will not be done since I've found away around the issue.
Main Base will be starting soon, however it will likely end up as a collab.

Well, I don't know how to put this, but I guess it's just grown on me.
My first build was a small wooden box, but now this.

Here's some things that you can do:

• Double layered walls. One layer walls look kinda bad
  • Curves, which you need layered walls for anyway, and they also look nicer and sharper
  • Try to stray from using one materiall
EDIT: Crimson playthrough world is near completion.
The corruption world will not be done since I've found away around the issue.
Main Base will be starting soon, however it will likely end up as a collab.
Thx For the tips
EDIT: what is TEidt

Back
Top Bottom