tModLoader Verified Walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using this while playing with a friend, and we realized that it is completely preventing enemies from spawning in some parts of the world like the dungeon.

I don't know if it is difficult or not, but I would recommend making it check if the player placed the wall before making it okay for housing. That would prevent it from messing with enemy spawns in naturally generated walls.

That would probably be related to how vanilla spawns dungeon mobs. Ty, I’ll look into it. Is it certain areas or the entire dungeon? Or even other parts of the world?

From what I could tell it was the entire dungeon having no enemies, even non-dungeon enemies didn't spawn in it. As for other parts of the world, I am not entirely sure but it may have been happening in the underground desert as well. I didn't test that part very extensively though.

Ok, thnx for bringing this up. I would assume that every part of the world has no enemies anymore. I'll try to see what to do about it.

I have a solution, but it’ll take some thorough testing. I’ll post it here when I consider it finished so you can try it multiplayer and make sure it works there.

My solution will also facilitate choosing where NPCs can spawn, I just realized. Eh, I guess that’s up to the user if they want to use that or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom