Xbox 360 Version mismatch?

Jimmyswifey

Terrarian
hello I bought terraria from GameStop for 19.99. I found someone playing on Xbox 360 and attempted to join their game and it says i am not using the same version as the host.. How is this possible? I updated it when it prompted me to when I placed the disc into the machine. Im wondering if the arcade version is different from the disc version from the store? Why does the arcade version cost less? Please help me so I can play with others

They just recently released an update that is going to hit different regions at different times. Either the host or yourself hasn't gotten it yet. The update you did get was likely just the original 1.2 update and patch.

They just recently released an update that is going to hit different regions at different times. Either the host or yourself hasn't gotten it yet. The update you did get was likely just the original 1.2 update and patch.
I'm having the same issue here. I'm in one city in Texas, friend is an hour away in the same state, different city, but I haven't gotten an update. Any idea if this is intended or are we just stuck waiting?

Two days later and this is still happening. The game has not updated on my console, but the Christmas event has started, albeit with the original drops and purchase options from Santa. Friends can still not connect from the same state. Second console in the house can connect as neither have updated. Any suggestions or updates?

So I traveled to the other city for other reasons, and received the update, but for some reason, Austin tx just isn't getting it. Thanks for keeping an ear out though.

You should send feedback directly to 505, the link in my sig after the console and mobile big report links should be a good choice for that.

Back
Top Bottom