tModLoader Vertigo Mod 2(WIP)

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sure, just give me a list of names and/or stand-in sprites you are currently using and ill see what all i can do, btw, just a fun thought, but why not give the arcane stone helmet a glow effect on potion ingredients/dyes and a tiny bit of light? kind of a weaker version of spelunker/shine, like really weak really? i am a bit busy these days but spriting should work out fairly easily even with cramped time some days

infinitetech said:
...list of names and/or stand in sprites...
Well, for now, it would be great if you could make a texture for the basic catalyst. Nothing too fancy, maybe some dust or something? I'd like to see what you can come up with.
infinitetech said:
...why not give the arcane stone helmet a glow effect on potion ingredients/dyes and a tiny bit of light?
While I do agree that the Arcane Stone Helmet needs something, that might be a little strong for early game. It's a good idea for a future armor set/accessory, though!

hmm, okay, ill see what i can do, going for a haircut atm, but once im back ill whip up a draft, what pixel size were you thinking??

infinitetech said:
hmm, okay, ill see what i can do, going for a haircut atm, but once im back ill whip up a draft, what pixel size were you thinking??
The essences are 22x22/30x25, so around there would be nice. No rush! Do you want to be added to the team section or just credits?

whatever seems right to you, and ill get started now that i have clipped hair and food haha, the basic essence is still 5 mushrooms and a lense right?

whatever seems right to you, and ill get started now that i have clipped hair and food haha, the basic essence is still 5 mushrooms and a lense right?
It's now five mushrooms and a gel. I don't remember quite why I changed it because it was before my (long) hiatus, but I would assume it's because Demon Eyes are annoying early game.

okay, first draft, i made the shadows under the floating items transparent so they only show on lighter backgrounds really
[doublepost=1484004393,1484004359][/doublepost]i made it look like slime and mushrooms ground up together, the larger orbs kind of floating away
[doublepost=1484004421][/doublepost]its inside a wooden bowl to give background
[doublepost=1484004455][/doublepost]originally the wooden bowl was going to be an eye lense
[doublepost=1484004485][/doublepost]its 30x25 btw

Attachments

• basic essence draft 1.png
    basic essence draft 1.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 92
okay, first draft, i made the shadows under the floating items transparent so they only show on lighter backgrounds really
[doublepost=1484004393,1484004359][/doublepost]i made it look like slime and mushrooms ground up together, the larger orbs kind of floating away
[doublepost=1484004421][/doublepost]its inside a wooden bowl to give background
[doublepost=1484004455][/doublepost]originally the wooden bowl was going to be an eye lense
[doublepost=1484004485][/doublepost]its 30x25 btw
Looks pretty good. Maybe we could have a bit less debris floating around?

okay, i was just thinking floaty magic stuff, ill clean it up a bit though, less big ones, less small ones, or less both?

kk, one sec
[doublepost=1484005105,1484004694][/doublepost]hows this?? also would a slight glow around the stuff be a good idea? (transparent seafoam green or something)

Attachments

• basic essence draft 2.png
    basic essence draft 2.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 93
huh, wow that looks more magic-y than i thought it would hahaha
[doublepost=1484007018,1484006973][/doublepost]and im glad to help lolz

Back
Top Bottom