Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tease?

Attachments

• Terraria 2015-09-17 20-24-25-42.png
    Terraria 2015-09-17 20-24-25-42.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 272
I don't recommend using Prism for modding. An easy and quick, often-updated API is called tModLoader. It has been released and was planned as the successor to tAPI.

Not true. It wasn't planned; it was a community member who wanted to help the modding scene. Prism is made by 2 (former) tAPI team members, and is contributed to by several other old faces of the community AND is released too.
However, tModLoader at the moment is the better option: More features. But when they reach the same amount of features, Prism will be the most efficient (as in; fast. not writing: quite a bit harder).

I've decided that I'll release a beta version when i finish the first 3 tiers and/or get some good textures.
  • Tier 1 - Early Pre-Hardmode, will use materials like wood, stone, copper, iron, etc.
  • Tier 2 - Mid Pre-Hardmode, will use materials like iron, silver, gold, demonite, etc.
  • Tier 3 - Late Pre-Hardmode, will use materials like meteorite, ebonstone, hellstone, and obsidian.

Hey, if anyone is still paying attention to this thread, i'd like to find some more people to join the team. I don't need any help with programming, but it would be nice. It would also be nice to possibly have a few more spriters.
~Deadbre12

This mod looks good. Too bad it died. Wish someone would remake it...
I would still work on it, but I haven't really had the time lately. That, and I haven't heard from my spriter in almost a year. So yeah, maybe at some point I will get back to working on it.

sorry, i have been off the fourums due to insane work and tons of family stuff, id love to help if/when i can, not sure what you need but ill be happy to try, contact me via my steam as that is likely the easiest way to get to me... i think, i work wed-sat night shift and will be afk at least 5pm-6am PST but i would love to make any help i can

sorry, i have been off the fourums due to insane work and tons of family stuff, id love to help if/when i can, not sure what you need but ill be happy to try, contact me via my steam as that is likely the easiest way to get to me... i think, i work wed-sat night shift and will be afk at least 5pm-6am PST but i would love to make any help i can
Thanks. I'll get in contact if/when I start working on this again.

I'm back! (Kind of.)
Teaser.jpg

Everything's been transferred to tModLoader 0.9.1.
(NOTE: blue thing on the bottom is from jopojelly's Cheat Sheet mod, not Vertigo Mod)

Last edited:
Introducing Arcane Stone Armor!
Teaser2.jpg

Teaser2.1.jpg
Teaser2.2.jpg
Teaser2.3.jpg
Set Bonus = Arcane Novice - 10% increased magic damage, 5% increased melee/ranged damage (If anyone thinks this is unbalanced for early game, please tell me.)

infinitetech said:
very cool to hear that ur back man
Thanks! Hey, are you still interested in helping with sprites?

Back
Top Bottom