Console Very Important Information Regarding Latest Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm new here, but I've been playing Terraria for a little over a year now. Just have one question. How long does it take to port over a PC version to console?

Hi. I'm new here, but I've been playing Terraria for a little over a year now. Just have one question. How long does it take to port over a PC version to console?
It is basically much longer, due to diferences in programming and controls and such.

Check out ChippyGaming on Youtube. He estimated 1.3 for consle to be early or mid 2016

Well, yeah. I mean, there still needs to be the 1.2.4 update for console, so it will never be perfect, especially with everyone starting to work on OtherWorld. Thanks Loki

That's awesome and all, but do you think we could get a rough estimate of when the next patch for the console is due? (Soon? A week from now? Five months? from now? Between tomorrow and next year?) I really can't wait to go through 1.24 with my buddy on console. Just knowing this much would help me out greatly. :D

That's awesome and all, but do you think we could get a rough estimate of when the next patch for the console is due? (Soon? A week from now? Five months? from now? Between tomorrow and next year?) I really can't wait to go through 1.24 with my buddy on console. Just knowing this much would help me out greatly. :D
The 1.2 update took six months, and console is at 1.2.2. I estimate a year from the latest patch's release date, could be very wrong.

You can follow the section this thread is in (http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/console-505-games-engine-software.11/) for all official news about console updates :) Currently there isn't any news about when the next update is coming :/

I know, and it's driving me nuts. XD
Thanks for trying though?

I know that it'll happen when it'll happen, and that it's better off coming out late and well done rather then early and botched, but I hope we get some news on the when soon. Even if it is only a hypothetical date from the devs.

Who is ready to fight moonlord who cant what for 1.3 im ready devopers plz plz plz update terraria to 1.3 plz all consle players want to fight moonlord plz update terraria consle to 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom