Very simple teleporter question

Rainnifer

Terrarian
Hello, I'd like to know if it was possible to hook up 2 teleporters with one lever to one teleporter and have either of the first two teleport to the third below them.

With the way I have it wired right now, the left teleporter takes me to the bottom one but the right teleporter does nothing.
i'm not worried about the bottom teleporter going back to the ones above. Is it possible to do with one wire color too?
Thank you for any help
Sorry if you can't picture it I don't have a screenshot at the moment.

This might be what you want
scrn.png

This might be what you want
View attachment 233465
Thanks, I was hoping it could be done with one switch instead of 2 there, but it might not be able. I had other switches added for other locations so trying 2 for each teleporter (I'm counting the 2 teleporters above as one bigger one) wont be ideal, for the moment I'll have to ignore the second half of the teleporter not working, it'll just be for looks :happy:

Is this for single or multiplayer?

It might be possible to rig something for single player using weighted pressure plates, thought I'm not sure if it's actually doable yet, and it might require player not to actively try to break the system.

If it's for multiplayer, like teleporting two players into same space at the "same time" then it's a separate can of worms, that could also maybe work, but I won't even attempt it because luckily there's no way for me to test that.

Also, might want to repost/move this to [T-MEC] Terraria Mechanical Engineering Corps
I'm sure people there appreciate a good challenge and might not have noticed this post here.

Is this for single or multiplayer?

It might be possible to rig something for single player using weighted pressure plates, thought I'm not sure if it's actually doable yet, and it might require player not to actively try to break the system.

If it's for multiplayer, like teleporting two players into same space at the "same time" then it's a separate can of worms, that could also maybe work, but I won't even attempt it because luckily there's no way for me to test that.

Also, might want to repost/move this to [T-MEC] Terraria Mechanical Engineering Corps
I'm sure people there appreciate a good challenge and might not have noticed this post here.
I first made this post in general discussion I think but it was automatically moved here.

It's for singleplayer but I play with my little brother as well on the same console, at least for this instance I need help with.

Pressure plates would work maybe but the thing is, basically my terrarian home is a spaceship, and to get to the surface I use the teleporter from inside. The teleporter is 2 teleporters wide, the one at the surface is just one and I use my magic mirror to go back. But I'm making a base of operations underground I'd also teleport to, so 2 switches and 2 wires each for both the surface and underground base teleporters aren't ideal to me.

i just wanted a way where the 2 teleporter wide teleporter will act like one big teleporter, but I can only get half of it to work without using those extra switches and lines of wire.

Back
Top Bottom