Video Game Confessional

I cannot play any cooperative game that allows you to completely screw your teammate(s) without completely screwing my teammates at least once.

Or as my girlfriend once said. "If you don't stop rocketing me off the cliff when I'm carrying the flag, I'll punch you off the building IRL."

I'm a terrible, terrible teammate...

I got a bit angry on a game (The game was Halo: Reach, CTF), and started literally killing everything in sight. Just so happens I was in our spawn. Oops. Someone could have killed me using illegitimate strategies and spawned me anywhere other than our spawn, but no :rolleyes:.

I am a legit treasure hoarder, and I will run after treasure bits in dangerous locations simply because its shiny.

I'm talking about green-tier sell or breakdown loot, not even the really good stuff. :merchanteek:

I traded in Metroid Prime 3 and Resident Evil 4 for money off of CoD Black Ops when it came out...I was young and stupid. (If this counts)

Also I pulled off the treasure chest glitch in Skyrim an ungodly amount of times. I know :(

Not sure if this counts or not, but I only have eight games in my Steam library. Of those, two of them (Half Life 2 and Half Life 2: Lost Coast) were gifted to me by my best friend, and I've never played them, or even installed them. Transistor, which I bought myself, won't work on any computer I own (and I'm still sad about that). I did actually beat Bastion, and then never touched it again. I played some of Braid, liked it, got stuck, never played it again. Psychonauts was also gifted to me by my friend, and I did actually play it... for 78 minutes. Starbound... I don't want to talk about it. And finally, the major reason I typed this, is my Terraria copy, which has a pathetic 1,962 hours on it. I'm not obsessed, you're obsessed. Shut up.

If none of that counts, then I did actually use the infinite chest glitch to make some money in Terraria.

I used to hack Legendary and shiny and other rare pokemon into HeartGold and Black with Action Replay. Before you say anything I regret that.

EDIT: Just so you know I reset the save files of both those games to give them to my younger brother.

Oh boy, do I have a list for you.

1. First ever Pokemon game I finished was Pokémon Diamond. All the others were game emulators and I couldn't find myself to NOT cheat.
  2. The first ever Elder Scrolls game where I beat without cheating was Oblivion, simply because I didn't know how. First time beating Skyrim was with god activated. I did have another character long after that which I played for 80 hours without cheating, so I redeemed myself... a little.
  3. I... somewhat like the water levels in Legend of Zelda games. Except for Twilight, that one was pathetic.
  4. Maplestory and Ragnarok Online will always be my favourite MMOs, simply because of the nostalgia they bring to me and the time I placed unto them.
I swear to god I have one of these for every game I played. Don't feel like adding 200+ of them in here.

Not sure if this counts or not, but I only have eight games in my Steam library. Of those, two of them (Half Life 2 and Half Life 2: Lost Coast) were gifted to me by my best friend, and I've never played them, or even installed them. Transistor, which I bought myself, won't work on any computer I own (and I'm still sad about that). I did actually beat Bastion, and then never touched it again. I played some of Braid, liked it, got stuck, never played it again. Psychonauts was also gifted to me by my friend, and I did actually play it... for 78 minutes. Starbound... I don't want to talk about it. And finally, the major reason I typed this, is my Terraria copy, which has a pathetic 1,962 hours on it. I'm not obsessed, you're obsessed. Shut up.

If none of that counts, then I did actually use the infinite chest glitch to make some money in Terraria.
This makes me feel kinda bad because I haven't touched Terraria since November...
That, and my measly 1,403 hours.

think that's bad? I only have 475 hours logged on Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom