Video Game Confessional

You should try to get it again, as they change it up. Now:
  • Mothron is the only one who drops the swords.
  • She drops it at a 30 percent chance or something.
  • You can now also summon the Eclipse
  • The Blade only requires the two true swords now.
I mean it was when I was playing through 1.3 that i got it.

Reactions: Azu
Really Embarrasing Moment In Gaming? When I First Bought Terraria I Was Playing With A Friend And Spent All Our Crimtane Bars On Blood Butcherers To Get Godly Prefix When We Had A Goblin Tinkerer A House Away

Well in Pokemon black which my brother had he didn't know what the master ball did when he got and he used it on the big mushroom instead of a legend Pokemon. (I hate pokemon)

The only Pokémon games I've actually been able to beat the elite four are Pokémon White and Pokémon Y. I've owned every game since Ruby and Sapphire.

I was on a Minecraft Server. I went On youtbue. Some hacker posted his alt accounts on his youtube video. He had bought 30 of them. There was a moderator on the minecraft server. I reported every single alt he had :D

One time in BattleBlock Theater, someone offered me a Castle Crashers head, but he wanted 10 gems back. The way you let people know what you want back is hold up a sign with a picture of what you want back. sadly, at the time I had no idea what that meant when he held up a sign, and I guess he gave up eventually, because he stopped and just walked away.

Now I feel incredibly guilty because that head is worth $50 of real money on the marketplace and I pretty much just stole it from him. :(

I'm that jerk in trove who keep teleporting the noobs who ask for sky realm acess... over the bottomless areas of the sky realms. (pretty much guaranteed death if they don't have wings or millions of jumps)

And i wasn't quite sure they were dying when doing that, so i tried with a friend, at the same time he was talking about finally stacking up his magic find... I think he still hates me for that.

One time in BattleBlock Theater, someone offered me a Castle Crashers head, but he wanted 10 gems back. The way you let people know what you want back is hold up a sign with a picture of what you want back. sadly, at the time I had no idea what that meant when he held up a sign, and I guess he gave up eventually, because he stopped and just walked away.

Now I feel incredibly guilty because that head is worth $50 of real money on the marketplace and I pretty much just stole it from him. :(
I can't trade with people not on my friends list because they always want one of my Furbottom's Features heads (not sure of the official name, I play on 360)

I always went with a pistol in borderlands I never used any other guns besides pistols and rocket launchers

FeaturePost_SNAKEFACE.jpg

This is mine. I got it from around the first week of me playing the game, and it was one of the hardest Furbottom's Features I've ever done.

FeaturePost_SNAKEFACE.jpg

This is mine. I got it from around the first week of me playing the game, and it was one of the hardest Furbottom's Features I've ever done.
I have lots people ask for (Like the Alien Hominid one), but this one is the one that people ask for the most, and I can't give up:

Prisoner_FinalUnicorn.jpg

Yeah, this is the one I'm the most proud of to have in my collection. But anyways, on-topic:

I have another confession: I looked up the Lost Girl before I walked up to her, ruining the surprise.

I have lots people ask for (Like the Alien Hominid one), but this one is the one that people ask for the most, and I can't give up:

Prisoner_FinalUnicorn.jpg

Yeah, this is the one I'm the most proud of to have in my collection.
I have that head too. I wish there was a way to hide star heads from trading, it'd be so much easier.

I stockpiled every bottle of booze i could find in Deus ex HR, i then drank it all at once, did i mention i was throwing vending machines at people in hengsha while i was drunk?

Back
Top Bottom