Video Game Confessional

When I first got Super Smash Bros. Brawl back in 2010, after starting a match I hit the + button on the Wii Remote (I was using only it at the time, btw), which then brought up the camera screen. I assumed that the controls shown there (the camera controls) were the controls for the actual game, so when I unpaused the game, I assumed the button assigned to "Shoot", A, was the attack button. I was confused as to why my attacks weren't doing any damage, and then I realized that I was holding the controller the wrong way and that the attack buttons were on the other side of it.

I had to look up how to break the fires surrounding Zelda.
For some reason, I never thought of hitting them with a sword. But I tried literally everything else.

I once tested a Minecraft mod (Which, to be exact, involved more arrow types, including explosive arrows, that worked with dispensers) using a wooden statue of male genitalia as a test target.

On mario 64, on the first snowy map, I threw the incorrect penguin off a chasm and laughed. I also cheated and got an infinite supply of fireball staves in Skyrim and started rampages all naked around Whiterun. Physics in Skyrim also make so that corpses hit by fireballs will fly away a long distance. Try it, it's hilarious.
I once tested a Minecraft mod (Which, to be exact, involved more arrow types, including explosive arrows, that worked with dispensers) using a wooden statue of male genitalia as a test target.
This doesn't count unless the test was effectuated in the morning.

If I play Slender Fortress, I almost always try to make bosses chase other players if I can't get rid of them properly.

On mario 64, on the first snowy map, I threw the incorrect penguin off a chasm and laughed. I also cheated and got an infinite supply of fireball staves in Skyrim and started rampages all naked around Whiterun. Physics in Skyrim also make so that corpses hit by fireballs will fly away a long distance. Try it, it's hilarious.

This doesn't count unless the test was effectuated in the morning.
That is glorious, my friend.

I tend to spoil everything in a game before I do it so I'm prepared. Be it skills trees/weapons in skyrim, boss battles in Terraria, or anything to give me an advantage. It's good to prepare but it usually ruins the mystery and zest of the game :/

I know waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much about Undertale for somebody who's never, ever played it.
I'm a filthy spoilsport, I know.

If someone were to ask me about how much money I've spent on TF2, I'd lie that I spent about $200. In reality, I spent over $500 over my three years of play; I'm not even sure how much exactly. It's a very embarrassing figure...

Honestly, my issue is in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, the game I've been talking about on my profile so much.

It was the second quest. I got the Mega Potions and accidentally drank them both. That's not all.

I had my weapon drawn the entire time, so I couldn't gather honey to make more- but I thought the game was broken. Thank god @ShadowPulse69 gave me more, else I'd have put the game down, probably for good, just because I was stupid.

I used to play Rock Band 3 with no fail mode on. In related news, I pre-ordered 4 today. That's the only deviation from the topic I'll make. Even then it's a slight one. Carry on.

Look at me in this post. I was so excited for Rock Band 4 when I typed this out. Now I know it's disappointing. What with the songs that aren't even close to rock music, the lack of online co-op, the broken stock drum kit and terrible customization options. I've ignored the game a lot.

That was the unrelated part of my post. Now onto the real thing.
-------------------------------------------------------

I buy Shark Cards in GTA Online just because I can.

I tend to be a packrat in any game I play that has an inventory and storage space. If storage space is a purchaseable add, I will attempt to buy storage space just so I can hoard "potentially useful" (read: might not be used) stuff. If I run into carry issues, I'll find ways to expand my carry space.

Guild Wars 2? Usually pushing my hard-earned funds to buy bigger inventory bags for my main looter, if I can't craft them yet. That gets expensive REAL QUICK.

Terraria? "Nice chest, I'll take the contents, oh and the chest too. It'll be useful, someday" :3

Diablo 3? Storage tabs after my artisans hit 5 (Seasonal only). Usually end season with a large mailbox queue.

The only time this doesn't apply are RPGs. Usually, if I can't use it and there's no profession that allows throwing of weapons, they're sold off. Otherwise, they are usually throw fodder. If any weapons can be single-used for great effect, I'll probably hang onto them.

"The best use for storage is holding things for future use, even if that future is out yonder."

Honestly, my issue is in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, the game I've been talking about on my profile so much.

It was the second quest. I got the Mega Potions and accidentally drank them both. That's not all.

I had my weapon drawn the entire time, so I couldn't gather honey to make more- but I thought the game was broken. Thank god @ShadowPulse69 gave me more, else I'd have put the game down, probably for good, just because I was stupid.
It was really no problem. :happy:

Hmm..........Let me think.
I have a couple(to many), but I'll name one. When I first started playing games in general I used to push random buttons to see what happens. One time while i was playing terraria with @Vinnoe i pushed to many buttons and about 1 minute later i pushed to many buttons and when i jumped down the hellavator the entire underworld was gone along with some of the underground. I eventually hit rock bottom and died, dropping 52 gold. Me and him so confused but i couldn't stop laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm..........Let me think.
I have a couple(to many), but I'll name one. When I first started playing games in general I used to push random buttons to see what happens. One time while i was playing terraria with @Vinnoe i pushed to many buttons and about 1 minute later i pushed to many buttons and when i jumped down the hellavator the entire underworld was gone along with some of the underground. I eventually hit rock bottom and died, dropping 52 gold. Me and him so confused but i couldn't stop laughing.
Sounds about right. :red:ty internet will do that.

On the same world with @ShadowPulse69 I had been searching for a second meteorite landing and I needed potions. I forgot we hadn't yet dealt with Skeletron, so when I went into the dungeon, I had a heart attack when I was suddenly attacked by dungeon guardians.

Sounds about right. :red:ty internet will do that.

On the same world with @ShadowPulse69 I had been searching for a second meteorite landing and I needed potions. I forgot we hadn't yet dealt with Skeletron, so when I went into the dungeon, I had a heart attack when I was suddenly attacked by dungeon guardians.
Oh yeah, you literally stop talking and I was all like "What's wrong?" and for like 30 seconds you didn't answer. XD

Back
Top Bottom