Video Game Music

"Streets of Hong Kong" from Hitman: Contracts (2004). <iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For lack of a better term, what song from a videogame is hard to listen to just because of the context of when it plays?

For example, the Otherworldly Overworld Day theme is adventurous and upbeat, but considering the track plays in a world where everything is cursed and wrong, it gives it a much darker and creepier meaning and gives me chills hearing it.

For lack of a better term, what song from a videogame is hard to listen to just because of the context of when it plays?

For example, the Otherworldly Overworld Day theme is adventurous and upbeat, but considering the track plays in a world where everything is cursed and wrong, it gives it a much darker and creepier meaning and gives me chills hearing it.

Hi @Orchamut I moved your post into this already existing thread. Anything related to Video Game Music can be discussed in here. :)

this is a certified jam
moogleH.gif

oh, i should NOT have found this
welp, time to grab my "arsenal" of F-Zero, random 90's Amiga games, various SNES stuff, and more...

Back
Top Bottom