NPCs & Enemies VILLAGE AREA

I Like Cats

The Destroyer
i was thinking about the dungean terrairi lore the other day. and I think it would be really, like really hype if after defeating the moonlord there could be like a village or town etc where the dungeun was because now that cuthulu is gone all the monsters are regular npcs again, like a new npc for each dunguen enimie type. and you could still access the dunguen but the enemies have the same drops cept the all are giving ghost sprites and also drop ectoplasm. you would go into the dungeun threw like a cellar and the clothier would like this biom because he used to be the mayor (like in the lore) it would have its own pylon and be its own minibiome, also it could be like ground zero for all new bosses and game difficulties like after you kill the moon lord you would enter "harder mode" (working on the name. and like instead of getting the hallow you would get this biome, and it would start the mainframe of terrarias next major update.

Problem: Seeing as this seems to be a major update I doubt that they would add this now after Journey’s End. Another difficulty is too major a change now.

Back
Top Bottom