Vipix' Toolbox

Actually I managed to make a mistake in doing my server fix which caused all the UIs to crash in Single Player. I just fixed that and re-re-enabled the staff moss UI. It seems to work on both client and server.

LyraelRayne/VipixToolBox fixed version here.

Having a problem, it works fine for me, the server host, but when a friend tries to join, they can't, even though they put your tmod in the mods folder. I'm assuming it's because it's trying to sync the mod with the version on the mod loader browser and therefore outdating it. Any ideas?

No matter what i do i cannot get the swap pickaxe to work, tried having the block be the first and only block in my inventory, ran around my world mining everything and it wouldn't replace anything, it would just swing, it wouldn't even break anything, its very broken and there are NO videos or anything on the entirety of the internet that showcase this mod as a tutorial or something

I bought the greater wand but the thing is... Not only does it not place blocks, it also uses like 1000 blocks in 10 seconds. I got scammed and im calling the police!

For those who cannot get the Swap Pickaxe to work:

• Make sure the block you wish to place comes before any other in your inventory.
  • For whatever reason, in my experience, modded blocks don't work for this purpose.
  • Reload your world if for whatever reason the Swap Pickaxe fails completely.

If you follow my little guide above, you should get the Swap Pickaxe working somewhat.
Remember that I am not the mod developer, and am only running ONLY off of the knowledge I've obtained from testing the Swap Pickaxe.
I do hope I've helped you, and if I haven't, I'm sorry.

hey, i was wondering if you would be willing to increase the time it takes for the unstable blocks to dissapear? sometimes it takes me a few tries before i mannage to place an item because the blocks dissapear to fast for me.
also i'm not sure if this is intended but if i place a chest the unstable blocks below it do not dissapear so sadly no flying chests for me.

Checked the source, saw a reference to "netmode", tried in singleplayer and... yup, pickaxe only works on vanilla blocks and only on SP.

Is this mod compatible with CheatSheet and HEROsMod? Because I have them enabled but this mod won't show up...
How do I actually access the toolbox? Which key?

Does this mod still work? I was hoping to try the Smartammer, but looking for recipes with Recipe Browser only shows two items from this mod (Rattlesnake Wand and Unstable Staff). I know the last update was about six months ago...

EDIT: okay, nevermind me, the Merchant is selling it...

Bug report:
This mod causes Calamity boss-spawning-items to do nothing in multiplayer. They still work in singleplayer and they work after removing this mod.
I can see that multiplayer was only just enabled in the latest update, so it's probably due for an update :)

Is this mod being updated? it seems to me like there haven't been any updates recently, based on how many comments there are saying that things don't work. I really like this mod but the amount of mechanics that literally don't work just makes me think it isn't being updated ;(

Did a build for tML 0.11.6.2; there were a few obsolete methods throughout so I did some minimal edits 'til tML stopped throwing up errors. :U Everything seems to work, for single-player at least. (though unstable blocks with chests on still don't disappear, probably something to do with how chests work in vanilla?) (for swap pick-ax the block list is hard coded, so looks like only vanilla blocks are valid) (greater wand seems to be working correctly - only one item per block placed is used) (staff of regrowth right-click ui works, hurrah)

Mod and Source
Use at your own risk and all that. Didn't test at all on multi-player so who knows what will happen there.

[will probably maybe go back an do things "properly" with the git an also comments in the code because I am Like That]

Any chance of getting the Swap Pickaxe to swap in platforms?
I tried to do it quickly but didn't succeed. The problem with platforms is that internally all of them have the same tile id with different texture property.
I'll look more into it later

How do you use the Swap Pickaxe? It doesn't seem to do much of anything for me, even if I have a block next to it, or only one block in my inventory, or anything.

Back
Top Bottom