IC Virtualilty RP IC

what path do you want to go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WorMortar

Terrarian
You are control bots sent to protect Virtualilty, the capital of the Cloud. Defeat viruses and set bases to take down the Major virus, Glitch. More story is covered in the OOC and please do not submit our bios here, do it in the OOC. link to the OOC:OOC - Virtualilty roleplay
Time mechanic: you have 24 hours to take down Glitch. Fail and you lose. Bosses defeated will reset the in-RP timer which is: every day 2 hours will pass.
Fight mechanic: You are given 8 fight points at the start. killing a virus will cost 1 point. Destroying corruption will take 2 fight points, and killing a boss will give you 5 fight points each. When you perform an action please say how many fight points you have!
Boss mechanic: Fight points will be counted and directed towards boss health. You will lose half your points; unless you fight the boss in a limit of 3 pages. to fight the boss after that you must say one of your robot functions to damage it.
A poll will open for which path you want to go. Do not reply as the time mechanic has started, just vote.

Last edited:
"Alright, Zip. We need to go to that entrance in order to go to PRIME settings. But we have to fight those 3 viruses first. ready? Lime hasn't been deployed yet, lets fight this for her."

FIGHT HAS STARTED
"I use Taser Fists!"
Virus dead!

This is your turn. use a ability to kill the virus!
Fight points:7

"I'll kill them for you, since you don't want to"
"I use Hand Cannon!"
Virus dead! It was effective and killed TWO viruses!
Fight points: 6

Corruption INCOMING!
you kill it, use a weapon you have to kill it! you have 8 point use 2 to kill corruption.

Back
Top Bottom