tModLoader Virtuous Weapon Pack

The sailspike is uncraftable, its recipe asks for a "star" (those that restore 100 mana on pickup) rather than a fallen star or mana crystal

The sailspike is uncraftable, its recipe asks for a "star" (those that restore 100 mana on pickup) rather than a fallen star or mana crystal
the actual way to get the Sailspike is via defeating Slime King, if I recall correctly. I think that recipe was left by mistake

Update 1.1.1
• Added Chinese translation (Thanks Dierney!)
• The Gobbler now keeps item prefixes
• Fixed Sailspike recipe

muh game crashes every time i hover over 'the grabber' so pls fix because this looks amazing
I'm really sorry that this happened. The crash should no longer happen with the new update.

Oops! You're correct. Thanks for telling me, should be fixed now

the actual way to get the Sailspike is via defeating Slime King, if I recall correctly. I think that recipe was left by mistake
Just to clarify, I removed the Sailspike drop from King Slime and added the recipe back in 1.1, as I wanted to add a different drop for King Slime in the future.

Last edited:
Each time I try to use the gobbler, my game crash! Can you fix that ?

Capture.PNG

Hello friends and users of the mod. I haven't been very active in the forums, but I promise I'll be paying attention if anything comes up. A user reported a a crash some time ago which should already be fixed by now.

I announce that I'm now accepting donations through Pay-Pal.

I won't ever ask for people's money, that's why it's a donation. My creations are free and open-source and they will continue to be. But I'm a college student, and projects like Virtuous Weapon Pack and Pac-Man Bot for Discord are developed in my own free time.
It will also help me pay for the hosting of Pac-Man bot. I've been working hard on its 4.0 update, which added a new RPG game to play in a chat with the bot.

PayPal Here
Anyone who donates at least $1 can contact me to receive a special role in the Virtuous Discord server, and my best thanks:passionate:

Last edited:
So I finally crafted the Flurry Nova in my modded melee playthrough and... I'm ... Unforunately, rather underwhelmed.
It isn't directional (much like the Ether Slit's secondary attack) which is annoying, for some inane reason it has a -20% speed permanently on it when no other weapon does???
and the secondary attack is literally just a boring punch... not something unique or interesting or even a super powerful short-range punch it's just... a punch. Also not directional... And unlike other weapons in the pack, it really doesn't have any advantages over other modded weapons, or even other vanilla melee weapons. Non-directional, short-ranged, powerful yes but not THAT powerful considering its downsides, and as far as I can tell it can't get size modifiers so no Legendary even.
The idea is 10/10, the execution, not so much at the moment, I'm afraid. I feel like this weapon could use a pretty massive overhaul.
That said, the other weapons are quite interesting. Although another melee gripe- the crusher's second hit from the slabs it summons doesn't seem to always hit, and due to its slow speed that's rather unfortunate and makes it still lose in DPS to earlier-obtainable vanilla weapons.

Back
Top Bottom