Empress of Light
Replaces the cursor with one that is more visible in my opinion. There are two versions :
- Darkest - Has black border that can't be colored. Without the border the outline is white and can be colored.
- Color - Has white border that can be colored. Without the border the outline is black and can't be colored.
Default cursor vs Darkest version cursor (in-game)
Color version cursor
Darkest version cursor
- Download the texture pack.
- Extract the *.zip file.
(if your OS can't do it download 7Zip or similar software)
- Launch Terraria.
- Click on Texture Packs.
- Click on Open Folder.
- Place the texture pack folder in the ResourcePacks folder.
- not the *.zip file but one of the extracted folders which contain pack.json, icon.png and Content folder.
- chose from the Color or Darkest version or move both folders and then chose in-game.
- Go back to Terraria.
- Click on Back.
- Click on Texture Packs again.
- Enable the texture pack by clicking on the red button with the arrow.
- Click on Back again and the texture pack is enabled.
- added Color version
- added borders
- initial version