Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hello! So I just found this weird bug with the Mana Cloak...
I was changing accessories and when I took out my Obsidian Shield the cloak stopped showing. I dropped the shield in my inventory and grabbed it again, which made the cloak show up in my character. Now, whenever I put the shield back in my inventory or in the accessories slot it doesn't show up either and the cloak disappears...

I'm sorry if this came out a bit confusing :( hope you can solve whatever's happening!

UPDATE: Apparently it's happening with all my accessories. Whenever I take one out the others either start showing up or disappear. I don't understand what's happening :(

This may depend on what is in Vanity/Real slots and what is toggled Visible/Invisible (those white elliptical buttons on the real slots which may or may not appear to you to be an eye.) In addition, it is known well by now that Shields/Capes and Wings/Capes seem to conflict with each other.

This may depend on what is in Vanity/Real slots and what is toggled Visible/Invisible (those white elliptical buttons on the real slots which may or may not appear to you to be an eye.) In addition, it is known well by now that Shields/Capes and Wings/Capes seem to conflict with each other.
I tried to play around with the visibility toggles, but I did have a cape, wings *and* a shield equipped. So that's probably it, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom