PS4 Visual Bug

Upon reaching the Underworld, I find that I can only dig to a certain point before the last image on the screen freezes.
Basically, once past the "bug line", whatever was last on the screen freezes there. I'm still able to move around, jump, fly, use the action command, etc, and if I happen to go back above the "bug line", the screen unfreeze and all is fine again, but while under the "bug line", though the game itself isn't frozen, I'm essentially blind until I go back above it.
Is anyone else having this issue?

Upon reaching the Underworld, I find that I can only dig to a certain point before the last image on the screen freezes.
Basically, once past the "bug line", whatever was last on the screen freezes there. I'm still able to move around, jump, fly, use the action command, etc, and if I happen to go back above the "bug line", the screen unfreeze and all is fine again, but while under the "bug line", though the game itself isn't frozen, I'm essentially blind until I go back above it.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Hi @Reverend_Killjoy, if you haven't already I suggest sending in as much detail as possible, including any video or screenshots you may have, straight to the development team here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You probably won't receive a reply, but they do look over every report that comes in through that link.

Back
Top Bottom