Xbox One Visuals when opening chests

Holy Deuce

Terrarian
Quick question for everyone out there.. When you open a chest and the contents show on the screen along with your inventory, is there any way to turn off the transparency effect? Im playing on a 50' screen and still the chest inventory is so small, along with the transparency effect, it makes it very hard to see.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Quick question for everyone out there.. When you open a chest and the contents show on the screen along with your inventory, is there any way to turn off the transparency effect? Im playing on a 50' screen and still the chest inventory is so small, along with the transparency effect, it makes it very hard to see.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Hi there @Holy Deuce, as of right now there is not an option to change the transparency. This is an item that has been coming up quite a bit as people give feedback about the new update. There are no promises of what might be changed, but the development team is listening to all feedback, so if you haven't already I recommend sharing your experience and what issues you like and don't like here: Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Hi there @Holy Deuce, as of right now there is not an option to change the transparency. This is an item that has been coming up quite a bit as people give feedback about the new update. There are no promises of what might be changed, but the development team is listening to all feedback, so if you haven't already I recommend sharing your experience and what issues you like and don't like here: Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread
Thank you for reply! I will definitely post in Feedback Thread. Have a good one!

Back
Top Bottom